Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still Zoro cannot fly and bring Luffy back.
Marco can fly and bring Luffy back and help him against Kaido i am not saying that Luffy will take Kaido alone but if there anyone who can take on Kaido alone then it is Luffy since he already did that but he lost because his CoC armor was not refined. Luffy is the only one who has what it takes to defeat Kaido.
Marco did what he needed to do he halted 2 commanders .
lets just wait and see. We zoro fans always got the right prediction. ZOro facing kaido, zoro not being done this arc and next zoro facing kaido again with luffy

So we have:
  • Luffy & Zoro are First SHs to Meet
  • Both Fight Hawkins together
  • Both meet O-Tsuru, Protect O-Tama & Feed Okobore Town
  • Both are Separated from Crew (Luffy Imprisoned & Zoro Lost)
  • Luffy meets Hyogoro while Zoro meets Yasuie
  • Luffy meets Kid while Zoro meets Killer
  • Luffy meets Momo while Zoro meets Hiyori
  • Both Train their Haki & prepare to Fight Kaido before Act Ends
  • Oden is a Combination of Luffy & Zoro
  • They are First to enter Onigashima
  • They Start Trouble & Attack Beasts Pirates at same time
  • They are both Attacked by Apoo
  • They both Try to go to the Roof but are Stopped by Queen/King
  • They both Fight Kaido/BM on the Roof
  • They are only SHs with CoC & it's Highlighted in same Chapter
  • They both Fell from Roof & needed Urgent Care
  • They are both going to Recover at same time

But Haters, wanna ignore all of this & not accept that this Arc has always been about Luffy/Zoro Duality
The Fact that they are the only SHs who bonded with Wano Citizens & brought them Food proves that they are the Saviors
Ok that’s cool and all but all of the strawhats are saviors don’t try to single them out like they ain’t doing shit to help

Little Panda, You can't disregard feats just because you can't counter them. Almost every major feat that Zoro has atop the feat is something he can pull off even without a team effort. Saving Luffy from Boro's breath and taking out BM are possibly the only things that Zoro can not pull off on his own. Just because I say things that you don't agree with, doesn't mean I am being toxic. In case if you're not aware, I condemn Zoro is a top-tier comments just as readily as I'd confront a Zoro downplay arguments.

Stating facts doesn't count as blind love, my man. I did not say Luffy wasn't superior which is why I've made an exception for him. Zoro was the one who dealt the most damage to Kaido by the end of round one, He has the best defensive feat among the rooftop-nova by far, Demonstrated the highest endurance among them, contributed to separate BM from Kaido, and he did all of this while limiting himself to a support role.

You're supposed to judge a character's strength based on their portrayal, not based on group photos.
Moderator Gold, you can't use that as credible if it's not there to begin with. Zoro didn't get some of those feats on his own nor stated he can handle anyone above especially from team fight. Luffy tanked more Yonko attacks come to him and Zoro would have been defeated if LAW didn't saved him. Agree to disagree if your opinion, but you can't change canon to your benefits when we know Zoro will struggle with YC, he won't easily beat one. Not saying Zoro isn't strong, he is YC lvl, but you can't push him above like that is what I am saying.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So all my good threads criticizing one piece are now thrown out of the window ?

If you don’t like me ignore me. I am not insulting people here but only criticizing one piece, in fact I am the one being insulted as stated before.
So all my good threads criticizing one piece are now thrown out of the window ?

If you don’t like me ignore me. I am not insulting people here but only criticizing one piece, in fact I am the one being insulted as stated before.
We differ heavily what a „good“ thread is. Critics were always welcome, like @DynaMight , but I don’t tolerate someone just being here to laugh at people and claim how stupid they are.

so I Tell this one last time:
Go for good or get gone. Look for another page where this behavior is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.