Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes no difference whatsoever. Even if you say it's on a much smaller scale than what Oden had done, There isn't a single YC-1 who can pull it off. Zoro, in fact, dealt more damage than even pre-COC attacks Luffy.

True, though it's still far better than anything a YC-1 or a rooftopnova can hope to accomplish singlehandedly.

What do you mean by, "It's not there?" Zoro's feats are literally in the manga. He cut Kaido by himself. Rescued Luffy by himself when he was swallowed. He stopped Hakai by himself. Zoro doesn't need anyone's help to launch Flying Dragon Blaze. He tanked all the damage he took by himself. No one assisted him in doing any of this. If anyone is doctoring the cannon to benefit their argument, that's certainly not me.
First time i see u not being creditless

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Man can't even read the manga properly.

- it's not a gag, it's a fight. He was bodying Queen later with a suplex as well.

- sneaked attacked Kamozou and Hawkins? They're the one's who sneaked an attack onto him. 🤡🤡🤡 lmfao. No reading comprehension when you can't even look at drawings.

- beaten PO? Nah that's meme. Sanji sneaked attacked PO with his raid suit then got bodied into the building.

He promised to take down the numbers, but PO was perfectly fine.
:kobeha:

- Beat Drake?
:kobeha:

When?

- Damaged Queen?

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

When?

Bro, you're entertaining but please don't quote me till you can read pixels on a page.
Then why for 30 minutes Chopper hasn't damage Queen and even stated he was playing around? Do you have explanation for that or you going on insecurity BS again like usual. Sanji has beaten his enemies on his side while Zoro having trouble with his why he need help of Drake to fight off one of them being Apoo and Apoo still wasn't defeated by him.

Nah PO was defeated and never came back to fighting while Zoro fainted to Kamazou afterwards :kayneshrug:.

And @playa4321 wanted to make a case against Jinbe's power level. Land Jinbe will beat Hybrid Who's Who with his crew's interference.
As I though, I never deny that Jinbe didn´t fight his crew, I said he never defeat them and I was right.
People said JInbe>Wsw and his crew with get debunked this chapter, Jinbe was clearly losing to them and that vs base WsW.
The fight is even now, both looking equal as I though, WsW move set is incredible and I take the W because of calling it that Jinbe didn´t defeat the crew.
@Bogard
Base WsW+Crew>Jinbe : Now they are around same lvl.

Seems like even off-guard diable jambe attacks just can't scrath Queen. He is taking them like mosquito bites :risicheck:

His hybrid is looking lame though :josad:
Queen durability is different, with G2/G3 lvl attacks you cannot damage him much, same was with Cracker.
For defeating these guys you need G4lvl+, Sanji going to have a very very hard battle soon.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The spoilers speaking about impel down right? And he doesn´t said that he see Luffy in impel down, rather hear about him 2years ago when he start his journey. In case was WsW even in impel down?

oLin wasn't using haki, and her aura completely changed when she became Big Mom again.

oLin challenged Queen at his strong point, challenging his special headbutt with a passive block.
This is similar to Luffy challenging Ulti's strong point headbutt with a passive haki block.

This is not the same as Luffy challenging Ulti's head butt with a named headbutt of his own using retraction force, or using a G4 headbutt, or simply using a more powerful base punch to use his strong point against her strong point.

Katakuri using his strong point named attacks would be above the passive AP oLin showed.

Katakuri stayed to guard his island and was not a big threat to the WG, Queen is a rogue genius who is actively a calamitous threat. Katakuri's portrayal and respect his crew gives to him unreservedly is above King/Queen.
Agree to Disagree, but Katakuri has no means to truly harm him if Big Mom couldnt' do that and can give Katakuri on FS, but that won't be enough if Queen can find away around it as the fight continue. It be challenging fight, but see King and Queen above him, but Katakuri I can say can handle Jack more.

Sanji beaten Drake and PO while He is already damaging Queen. Zoro can't even beat his own enemies on his own like Hawkins, Kamazou, Gyukimaro, Kyoshiro, Apoo, etc..
sanji fanboy used his headcanons :kobeha:

Sanji never beat drake nor Page one lmao and he never damaged them .

if you believe tha then Sanji ran away from Page one and Got low diffee by Kanjuro :kobeha:

Miyagi: ...that the user will experience twice the amount of pain later
Zoro: I don't have the time to dawdle on something like that, give it to me already!!....huff...huff..
Miyagi: Are you sure you heard what I just said? ^^"
Zoro: Doesn't matter what happens to my body later...
Zoro: ...If I can't fight now, it won't make a difference!!

And zorofanboys takes a L again.

Imagine thinking Zoro will receive the double pain now. Lmao. That's make any sense story point

Status
Not open for further replies.