• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 hakai 1 bagua 30 broken bones = first upgrade
2 hakai 2 bagua 60 broken bones = 2x upgrade
:stealthblack::stealthblack:
zoro is about to do some insane shit..

I'm predict ic.. zoro, Yamato and Luffy vs Kaido soon.. will sanji marco and the others following up.

or King vs zoro...
Post automatically merged:

Yes learn to read
irony at its best
Post automatically merged:

Yo @Zowo...did Perespero get no diffed?

Lmfao when he does it then talk. The other 2 have already both hurt YONKO not out here claiming fantasy wins over a yc2 that leaves him above Marco somehow.
Oh I never stated he's above Marco

In fact I think Marco would fold Sanji Lmao
I think Marco is better than all of Sanji/Queen/King

Also, funny thing you bring up Marco when literally I see the same line used against Marco with King or Queen by saying Marco didn't damage them by many fans who hate Marco hhhhh

This is why I'm saying the situation with One Piece fans, an opponent might get knocked down and people still will say "I don't see damage, it's small dirt and dust on the body, how is he defeated" Lol

People here have no concept of internal bleeding/damage

AT ALL

Looks like Queen went hybrid because Sanji us Judge's son.
Sanji the cheapshot king always kicking people when they are attacking someone else:suresure:

Sanji is still impressive though. I think next for this battle is for Sanji to use the suit and then get assistance unless he gets some new transformation

This is like the first time where Wano really feels like it's heading towards its climax with the fight starting for 'real'
Yeah I don’t get why people expect Wano to last that long. Zoro will likely get his matchup in the next couple of chapters and Luffy on his way back to the rooftop

ill give it like 20 more chapters. I’m pretty sure most fights will be offscreened and we’ll only be shown the conclusion

first luffy is the man of prophecy and now his fruit is special. soon we will find his mother is imu.
oda was able to keep one piece good for a long time but even one piece will end like naruto if it is stretched too much...

Yeah I don’t get why people expect Wano to last that long. Zoro will likely get his matchup in the next couple of chapters and Luffy on his way back to the rooftop

ill give it like 20 more chapters. I’m pretty sure most fights will be offscreened and we’ll only be shown the conclusion
15 chaps nah

I am right 100% lol
The time period was not said this chapter but will be clarified in future chapters and Zoro will work on having his Win before it wears off
It is exactly what I stated literally
But I like how you guys now say half right/ half wrong
Lol
Like I said you are only half right. Here's the translation from the chapter.

Translation from @PuckTheGreat

Chopper: Yes it's fine. Focus on your battle...!!
Sanji: I'm also worried about you...what is that form...!!
Chopper: Miyagi (Young lad), so you're saying Zou has...
Miyagi: !
Chopper: ...that kind of drug!!?
Chopper: I can't administer with my recommendation but can it really heal him completely!!?
Miyagi: Yes but only temporarily..the side-effect is...
Miyagi: ...that the user will experience twice the amount of pain later
Zoro: I don't have the time to dawdle on something like that, give it to me already!!....huff...huff..
Miyagi: Are you sure you heard what I just said? ^^"
Zoro: Doesn't matter what happens to my body later...
Zoro: ...If I can't fight now, it won't make a difference!!
We can see from the translation that it will only heal his current injuries. It won't put him in a state where
he gained rapid healing power to heal future injuries. It's only temporarily so once it's over his injuries will return and his pain will double.

Status
Not open for further replies.