Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Panel of shanks using kicks and panel of Roger using kicks ?
Rayleigh uses kicks but his captain and Shanks don't...
Nah don't buy it.

We've actively seen Mihawk and Zoro's combat styles, the burden of proof is on you to prove that Shanks/Roger wouldn't have a versatile method like Rayleigh when they don't aim for the WSS title.

Sorry but you don't deserve an ounce of respect given how you backtracked about leaving this forum and one piece for good and yet here you are. And I criticize those whose criticize people for liking the chapter. LIKE YOU. First of all, learn to follow up your word.
Sky>>>>>u

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Well, the Queen's hybrid form isn't as bad as I imagined. But I hope he has good speed and haki, otherwise the fight will just be Sanji hitting hits until he deals damage and Queen using strange devices, which would be pretty boring.

Who's Who vs Jinbe seems much more interesting to me in terms of skills.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Rayleigh uses kicks but his captain and Shanks don't...
Nah don't buy it.

We've actively seen Mihawk and Zoro's combat styles, the burden of proof is on you to prove that Shanks/Roger wouldn't have a versatile method like Rayleigh when they don't aim for the WSS title.
No rhe burden of proof is on YOU who's fucking claiming they do kicks. Zoros kicked as much as Ray has.

15 chapters? No way man
The war will last another 30 chapters, maybe something less. Then we'll need another 10-15 chapters to close the arc.
Luffy’s out, the monster trio are getting their matchups. We’re pretty much in the final stretch.
This ain’t enies lobby, we won’t get full chapter fights and most plot points can be easily resolved in 2-3 pages. Shit WsW connection to Jinbe wasn’t that long

Status
Not open for further replies.