Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What named attacks on par with his swordsmanship use kicks and punches?
Is his peak strength with swords or other bladed weapons? Stop being facetious.

Why don't you answer your own question with Shanks and Rogers. Show their none sword name attacks Shanks and Roger have?

You are pathetic. You want to ignore everything the manga has done to show us Roger and Shanks are swordsman. When I show Zoro has shown more none sword attacks than them you get mad.

So, at first WsW was like “lol, what a small fry”

But then he heard about Luffy fighting Kaido and was like “huh, reminds me of the Gomu Gomu no Mi”??

I’m not even being sarcastic anymore, I’m legit scared for Oda’s health.
It’s more of Who’s Who had more Important things to do at the time. Who’s who wanted to become a calamity so that he could kill Drake, he didn’t care about his “grudge” with Luffy as much as his goal of gaining rank.

It was just a panel of him commenting on Luffy after his presence was revealed. It’s still bullshit that the guy who ruined life didn’t even get his attention earlier in the raid
Shanks ruined his life not Luffy lol.
He got in trouble for it being stolen, not because someone else ate it.
But Whos who is a bitch who fights with a crowd of subordinates sneak attacking his opponent for him, so it's not surprising he's too much of a bitch to get angry at Shanks, or confront Luffy who is far stronger than him.

It’s more of Who’s Who had more Important things to do at the time. Who’s who wanted to become a calamity so that he could kill Drake, he didn’t care about his “grudge” with Luffy as much as his goal of gaining rank.
Oda didn’t even drop a hint of this development. WsW didn’t even need to go after him, just saying something that foreshadowed this development would’ve been enough

instead he acts like he never went to jail for the fruit Luffy has

Queen: Look at this glorious bod!! I'm a Cyborg that can conceal just about anything within me

Queen will be full of surprises if he starts off by hyping up how much stuff he can keep hidden inside his modified body. I expect some crazy stuff and maybe even some extra transformations based on his modifications :watchout:
Imagine if he can fly LMAO
This guy has to have a higher bounty than King, he can do whatever he wants, and it's pure danger xDxD

Why don't you answer your own question with Shanks and Rogers. Show their none sword name attacks Shanks and Roger have?

You are pathetic. You want to ignore everything the manga has done to show us Roger and Shanks are swordsman. When I show Zoro has shown more none sword attacks than them you get mad.
Shanks is a yonko, yonko are above shichibukai (mere dogs of the government).
Shanks is Luffy's pirate ideal, Luffy is the mc, not Zoro.
Mihawk doesn't seem to have basic CoC.

The video games that expand on Shank's combat do not rely on pure swordsmanship.

The manga has only shown us brief clashes, and rather than swordsmanship, emphasis has ALWAYS been put on his CoC every time, from chapter 1 against the sea king, to fucking up WB's ship with his CoC, to splitting the sky with adv CoC, to making Coby Froth behind him, almost everything has been hyping his CoC.
Roger used adv CoC rather than swordsmanship to deal with Oden, his blade didn't even need to touch Oden.

Haters
Why are guys care about Sanji that much? Are you afraid of him?
:myman:
Only people they hate more than Sanji are Oda and Luffy. Might as well open fanfic and write Zoro Piece. Zoro one shots everyone. Zoro becomes world strongest everything. Even woman because he's so strong he can transform with sheer hakiness. Zoro is also the One Piece.
Who killed Roger? Zoro
Who killed Rocks? Zoro
Who was Rocks? Also Zoro.

And we are back on this pure swordsman BS.

Zoro isn't a pure swordsman. He can kick, punch, and is skilled with another edge weapons like a short blade and scythe.
I have a question. Let's say it was "World's best sniper." Would his sniping skills not need to exist? If said sniper won by sending down meteors from space, would he truly be the world's best sniper?

Like I said you are only half right. Here's the translation from the chapter.

We can see from the translation that it will only heal his current injuries. It won't put him in a state where
he gained rapid healing power to heal future injuries. It's only temporarily so once it's over his injuries will return and his pain will double.
I never stated that he will have future healing hhhhh
I stated those points:
1- It will heal him and make him fresh for the next fight? Confirmed by saying "heal him completely"

2- The side effect is gonna happen LATER after the drug wears out like Ivankov Tension Hormon to Luffy? Confirmed!

3- It will NOT be Blackbeard type of thing that during his match, he will feel double the pain? Confirmed as Miyagi stated it will be LATER after it wears off!

You are now putting words I never stated to say I was wrong when I basically hit the right answer 100%

Go back and re-read my comments if you have doubts... they are clear as crystal...

You are putting words into my mouth that I said Zoro will have future healing ability mid fight! Wtf!

Jesus, all this because you cannot say those words: " I was wrong, you were right"
And it's painful to see people who cannot admit they were wrong and others were correct and now they twist what we said

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Only people they hate more than Sanji are Oda and Luffy. Might as well open fanfic and write Zoro Piece. Zoro one shots everyone. Zoro becomes world strongest everything. Even woman because he's so strong he can transform with sheer hakiness. Zoro is also the One Piece.
Who killed Roger? Zoro
Who killed Rocks? Zoro
Who was Rocks? Also Zoro.
Rent free:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.