Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your confidence means nothing compared to the fact he couldn't bring Kaido to his knees and was disappointed in his performance.
That is far from extreme.
Even Luffy who is far stronger and more versatile and could bring Kaido to his knees could only fight him for 30ish minutes, not an extreme fight.
Keep being a deniar coming with stupid takes then, what can I tell you man.

You are ignoring how massive his defensive output is and how tiny Kaido's attacks looked so AP wise so far compared to Hakai.

You deny how greatly Zoro was being hyped before Hakai occurred, even his Base could have presumptively permascarred Kaido, imagine what a Shishi Sonson could of caused. If you make 2+2 and also factor Zoro's massive speed and reaction outputs into the equation perhaps one day you realize just how asinine your take was.

Maybe you are part of that faction of deniers who claim that it would take 100 scars to defeat Kaido, as if now characters will achieve miracles to bring him down from now on considering that it's crystal clear how he goes down by damage cumulation in all likelihood. An awakening power from Luffy is not attaining that much of a grandeur most likely, forget about it. Kaido is simply going to be hurt further but it won't necessarily look like he is being massively damaged necessarily.

Who spread this misinformation

Kabukis are usually 5 Act plays. There are 3 sections tho.

The Jo spanning Act 1
The Ha spanning Acts 2-4
The Kyu spanning Act 5

This is the basic kabuki style
They could be 3-4 acts, I know that much. Wether One Piece is following that format or not is irrelevant to me. All I know is Wano will be done by this time next year

I'm going as far as to say that Hybrid Queen can push base Doffy to extreme diff (parasite restricted).
Chad Queen after a clean attack above something who is stronger then Red hawk:

Virgin Doffy after he take a clean attack by something weaker:

:myman::myman::myman::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Queen is about to beat Sanji ass, then probably face three Supernova in the end(Sanji,Drake and Apoo).

Your confidence means nothing compared to the fact he couldn't bring Kaido to his knees and was disappointed in his performance.
Even Luffy who is far stronger and more versatile and could bring Kaido to his knees could only fight him for 30ish minutes, not an extreme fight.
Zoro bitched Kaido and Big Mom. Big Mom had to save Kaido from imminent death in 1002. Don't ever compare Zoro to condom again.:beckmoji:

Nah.
Yoshitsune Senbon Zakura is only performed in 3 Acts and sometimes four and that is the most famous historical themed Kabuki in Japan.
Ok but what was it written as?

"The fullest version of Yoshitsune consists of fifteen scenes in five acts. Though this was originally intended to be performed across the better part of a day, modes of performance have changed"

Oh so it's FIVE ACTS AND ITS SHORTER BECAUSE ITS MODERN KABUKI. I SEE.

Original Warlords shouldnt be underestimated. :goyea:
The man doesnt even have access to water...
Exactly. They don't even get that Jinbei is double nerfed. He doesn't have access to water and he is fighting the entire crew.

Even with these he still wearing his cape... some still believes that Jinbei is Snack level.
Hell some even claim that blocking and enduring two hits from Akainu is below fighting Queen

Don't take Finalbeta too serious when it comes to powerscaling,on this forum he by far has the most retarded takes when it comes to battles!:rolaugh:

Chad Queen after a clean attack above something who is stronger then Red hawk:

Virgin Doffy after he take a clean attack by something weaker:

:myman::myman::myman::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Queen is about to beat Sanji ass, then probably face three Supernova in the end(Sanji,Drake and Apoo).
Beast Pirates: This is bad!! It's Queen's Hybrid mode!!
Beast Pirates: Take your distance!!!

Implies queen is a beast in hybrid form :steef::steef:

People before the chapter: "jinbe beat Wsw whole crew, because that he is kinda nerfed"..
Realilty: Couldn´t take single one of them, he was about to lose against Wsw Crew+WsW in base form.
Yes Jinbe fought all long WsW crew too, they sneak attack him that is right.
But this kinda show what I predict in the past, Jinbe didn´t defeat them, this chapter clear show that Jinbe would lose if Tama wouldn´t help him out. Not saying thiis to downplay Jinbe, just showing that WsW and Jinbe moving around same league.

Exactly. They don't even get that Jinbei is double nerfed. He doesn't have access to water and he is fighting the entire crew.

Even with these he still wearing his cape... some still believes that Jinbei is Snack level.
Hell some even claim that blocking and enduring two hits from Akainu is below fighting Queen
Doffy is weaker than Jinbei he would be facing Ulti sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.