Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Oda has his hands full with the huge number of characters in this arc, but King should get his bounty reveal when he starts fighting Zoro. There is a good chance we get Marco bounty and Kid's df reveal in the story as well
I think there's a big chance there will eventually be a final "setup" chapter (after all the major portions of the fights start, but before their big dedicated chapter fights). Where all 3 calamities and potentially 5 F6 get their bounties displayed (assuming the other 2 get up). With their respective matchups.

It's a possibility, we'll see.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Paperchampion23
Haven't read ur bullshit in a long time bro.

What benefits does King vs Zoro have even tho we all know the answer is 0 because it's pointless?

Especially now that Zoro will be 100% for some time?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I think there's a big chance there will eventually be a final "setup" chapter (after all the major portions of the fights start, but before their big dedicated chapter fights). Where all 3 calamities and potentially 5 F6 get their bounties displayed (assuming the other 2 get up). With their respective matchups.

It's a possibility, we'll see.
ENOUGH WITH THE SETUPS CHAPTER.
EVERY CHAPTER IS A SETUP CHAPTER.
SETUP MY DICK IN ODA'S ASS FFS.
:pepecafe:

I do think Oda tried to make the stakes so high plot armor has been through the roof to “give the alliance a chance” but it just feels like it’s draining the arc
which chance ???

BP are reduced to a bunch of idiots tricked by a 8 year old kid
Queen is a joke Doffy instant stomped Sanji
BP are struggling against samurai who are fewer in numbers Franky without haki holds his own against Sasaki
Luffy gets jesus power up
115 chapter nothing but trash just teasing

Well, how he will fight a flying opponent then. King is not going to be still just so that he can fight Zoro properly. And It will become too boring Zoro just used his flying cannon attacks.
King flying is beyond irrelevant.
He isn't going to achieve anything while flying against Zoro.

Fire attacks? Zoro cuts them.
Flying slashes? Zoro blocks and fires back.

His only chance to get through Zoro's defense is to face him in CQC.

Status
Not open for further replies.