Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
page 12

Chopper: It's all right. Just focus on the fight.
Sanji: You know, I'm worried about you too, the way you look!
Tristan: You know Miyagi... The Zou.
Chopper: I didn't know Zou had such medicine.
Chopper: I can't administer it to him, but it'll make him super-heal?
Miyagi: Yes, temporarily, but with side effects.
Miyagi: He'll suffer twice as much pain later.
Zoro: I don't have time to think about it. Give it to me!! huff huff.
Miyagi: You heard the man.
Zoro: I don't care what happens to me later.
Zoro: If we can't fight now...
Zoro: It doesn't make any sense...!
I hope the pain thing gets clarified, Him getting the pain only after his fight ends doesn't make any sense, atleast I hope it's logical like getting the double pain stuff while fighting.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sometimes I don't like Jinbe's design. I'd prefer if he was Arlong ish looking.

Sometimes he looks like a fish version of Gragas from League of Legends.

I hope the pain thing gets clarified, Him getting the pain only after his fight ends doesn't make any sense, atleast I hope it's logical like getting the double pain stuff while fighting.
Maybe its like he will get healed and his body won't feel pain and his injury will still be there but he will be strong enough to endure the pain

Fiji is joining to the dark side, even Twitter ass lickers are now starting to wake up. Fucking Fiji, can you believe in that lol.
:finally::finally::finally:
I agree with him on the characters point, Nobody cared for Kinemon/Kiku/Ashura deaths nobody, Having side characters get more screentime than SHs is quite shitty, giving YC3 to Inu lol and half the raid people were running, what's the point of all of this shit, Oda could've just not involved BM in Wano and let SNs vs Kaido be the final fight 1v5 while Yamato fights King Sanji fights Queen etc.

I kinda doubt that at this stage. Too much build up between Who’s Who and Jinbe
At some point there was a build up between Sanji and King, but look how it turned out. Or the build up between Zoro and Kaido, small clash and that's it. We'll see, I haven't changed my mind in terms of matchups since the beginning of Wano: Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen, Jinbe vs Jack and so far I'm right.
Post automatically merged:

Wow a vagabon simp saying that
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

I agree with him on the characters point, Nobody cared for Kinemon/Kiku/Ashura deaths nobody, Having side characters get more screentime than SHs is quite shitty, giving YC3 to Inu lol and half the raid people were running, what's the point of all of this shit, Oda could've just not involved BM in Wano and let SNs vs Kaido be the final fight 1v5 while Yamato fights King Sanji fights Queen etc.
Dude, your version of Wano is not better than Oda's lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.