Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy defeated Blueno before reaching to Lucci. You could've made that case and I would be all in if we were at the beginning of Onigashima.
Yeah, I was actually rolling with the idea of Luffy fighting Jack before the rooftop, but then it ended up being that he didn't. I mean it could still happen but I feel like there is virtually no reason for it now. He's using CoC attacks against Kaido at this point and the reason he fought Blueno was to show off new abilities when he was pushed to it.

Jack isn't going to push Luffy to use anymore than he already does now. He could probably wipe the floor with Jack based in the moves hes already shown for Kaido. It's better to leave it to someone who could use the growth for said fight, whomever that is

Lemme get this straight, the WG got mad at WsW for losing the fruit but did nothing to Akainu, Goku & Lucci and countless WG officials for not killing Luffy and retrieving the fruit when they had multiple chances to do so:okay:
This shit makes zero sense, why would they get rid someone as strong as Lucci anyway that's fucking stupid, because he lost the condom df to red hair pirates tf was he supposed to do lmaoooo

No, Zoro talks about being healed to fight in the war which includes Kaido. He doesn't say anything about fighting King.

That doesn't mean he won't fight King. Just King isn't the reason he wants his body healed. Remember, it took Kaido and Big Mom to put him in that state.
Remember it was just one attack to put him at this state, Zoro is intelligent he knows that he can’t challenge Kaido. His strongest attack could not even bring kaido to the ground. He knows that he has to fight king although it will be an extreme diff

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Too late, Kaido is already spanking Yamato, so Luffy needs to go back to Kaido as soon as possible.
Naaaah don't believe in Oda this much.

Things that are currently happening are probably seconds away from what is happening on the roof.

I guarantee you in 10 chapters we will go back to thbe roof and start from the clash Kaido and Yamato had

Yeah, I was actually rolling with the idea of Luffy fighting Jack before the rooftop, but then it ended up being that he didn't. I mean it could still happen but I feel like there is virtually no reason for it now. He's using CoC attacks against Kaido at this point and the reason he fought Blueno was to show off new abilities when he was pushed to it.

Jack isn't going to push Luffy to use anymore than he already does now. He could probably wipe the floor with Jack based in the moves hes already shown for Kaido. It's better to leave it to someone who could use the growth for said fight, whomever that is
Yeah exactly, Luffy is too strong for wounded YC3 Jack who has been taking Ls nonstop. Jack will be defeated ether by Jinbe or Yamato, and I'm betting my money on Jinbe for like, thousands of reasons. First, both Jinbe and Jack are Fishman, both of them are the third strongest in their crews, Jinbe's fighting style is perfect for Jack, and most importantly it's their epithet: Jack is called "the drought" and Jinbe is called "the son of the seas" like come on, it's pretty fucking obvious.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
WsW gets the fruit stolen by a future emperor -> you bastard, rot in Impel Down!!!

Lucci fails to take the Pluton plans, is defeated by a rookie who also takes back the most dangerous woman in the world in his crew, the same guy also causes chaos in one of the three main WG strongholds and challenges the WG, burning down his flag, freely escapes afterwards -> you are the man, Rob Gucci. You have gotten promoted to CP0, congratulations!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳
When you put it that way, it is even worse than I imagined. He really did let Franky, Robin and Luffy slip through his fingers and got a promotion for it:crazwhat:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
This shit makes zero sense, why would they get rid someone as strong as Lucci anyway that's fucking stupid, because he lost the condom df to red hair pirates tf was he supposed to do lmaoooo
Loool fr. Think about it, they got mad at him for losing the fruit to a future Emperor but not at Lucci for losing to a bloody Rookie. Make it make sense.

Bruh Who's Who is a salty ass bitch. Him losing custody of the Gum Gum Fruit ain't even Jinbe's fault, plus he's fighting dirty!

:whitepress:

It's only sweet revenge then that the Gifters turn on the Beast Pirates and help Jinbe and the rest of the Straw Hats. Now we also know what 'Gifters' really mean. Nice one Goda.

:cheers:

It also appears that the Gum Gum Fruit may really well be very special. Interesting.

:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.