Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said it, I going to bet with anyone, I say AT LEAST two vs one going to happen.
Either Sanji+Drake vs Queen or Sanji+Apoo vs Queen, but the possibly that Queen fight three of them is very high too, everyone of them has a business with Queen. Sanji because of Judge, Drake because of the early attack, Apoo because of the betrayal and almost get killed by Queen.
We have no info about Drake/Apoo since when Chopper started fighting Queen... which is 30 minutes and more in the real time of the war...
Hope Oda will show them soon

Yeah, I was actually rolling with the idea of Luffy fighting Jack before the rooftop, but then it ended up being that he didn't. I mean it could still happen but I feel like there is virtually no reason for it now. He's using CoC attacks against Kaido at this point and the reason he fought Blueno was to show off new abilities when he was pushed to it.

Jack isn't going to push Luffy to use anymore than he already does now. He could probably wipe the floor with Jack based in the moves hes already shown for Kaido. It's better to leave it to someone who could use the growth for said fight, whomever that is
you are thinking of a fight but i am thinking of something like big mom vs. p1.
luffy taking down a yc with a single attack while running to where kaido is would be a huge feat even to the level he has now

I already said it, I going to bet with anyone, I say AT LEAST two vs one going to happen.
Either Sanji+Drake vs Queen or Sanji+Apoo vs Queen, but the possibly that Queen fight three of them is very high too, everyone of them has a business with Queen. Sanji because of Judge, Drake because of the early attack, Apoo because of the betrayal and almost get killed by Queen.
I think it will be Sanji & Drake vs Queen.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Lucci needed to run away and hide after events of Enies Lobby.

When it comes to Sengoku and Akainu.

Hmm.

Go and punish dudes who can single handily fuck up islands:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Lucci hid for like a year or two at most. They sentenced WsW to 10+ years. Not comparable at all.

Damn, I didn't even think of it like that. Tbh I think Goku, Kuzan, Garp and Fuji would comply but not Akainu and Kizaru and I am pretty sure the WG doesn't want those two as enemies.

Why would WW be imprisoned then for a decade
the cp9 is in charge or guarding the fruit while it is on the move. who's who reveals he works for kaidoand attack the others and steal the gomu gomu no mi.
soon after he leaves, shanks attacks him and take the fruit. the wg find who's who defeated and put him in jail but the fruit is lost.

Shanks isn't a pure swordsman, Fact.
If Mihawk has CoC and didn't talk to Zoro about it, that is a major plot hole, fact.
Mihawk has never shown CoC, Shanks has always had his CoC highlighted, fact.
He used an adv CoC attack, that isn't pure swordsmanship as not everyone has the genetic relevance to use adv CoC.
There ain't no such thing as a high tier pure swordsman in one piece. People need to stop the bullshit.

Every high and top tier swordsman also has haki and the ability to use other weaponry or hand to hand combat. Mihawk is the world's greatest swordsman and has access to haki and the ability to use other bladed weapons (a knife).

Raleigh has shown the ability to use all 3 types of haki including martial arts yet he us a pure swordsman.

Hel even oden who was a pure swordsman had haki a d had martial arts skills.

Do I need to go on??

Page One has the best hybrid Zoan among all zoans ever introduced
I think that Oda really missed an opportunity with Queen design. His base and, consequently, his hybrid. We could have looked at a cyborg dinosaur that would have been really cool/scary looking...

Page One design should have been a basis and a signal that Oda would have tried to make the most relevant zoan pirates even better, instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.