Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King flying is beyond irrelevant.
He isn't going to achieve anything while flying against Zoro.

Fire attacks? Zoro cuts them.
Flying slashes? Zoro blocks and fires back.

His only chance to get through Zoro's defense is to face him in CQC.
Yeah, this is true only if he wants to defeat Zoro, but he can simply keep on finishing up samurai and attack other important people like Tama. Zoro could do that too but it will waste his time as the medicine would have a time limit, and beast have benefit in numbers ( at least till now). So it is in the alliance's favor to defeat calamities quickly.
I am not against 1v1 CQC and if he does fight that will be okay too but I doubt he will be fighting king like that.

Yeah, this is true only if he wants to defeat Zoro, but he can simply keep on finishing up samurai and attack other important people like Tama. Zoro could do that too but it will waste his time as the medicine would have a time limit, and beast have benefit in numbers ( at least till now). So it is in the alliance's favor to defeat calamities quickly.
I am not against 1v1 CQC and if he does fight that will be okay too but I doubt he will be fighting king like that.
Zoro can't really do the same, he doesn't have the same level of mobility even in his peak.
If King wants to kill someone 400m away from Zoro, there is very little Zoro can do to stop him.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Oda planning? Kinda. I mean you've seen him dabble in explaining Haki, right? But I'm not sure why you're bringing it up.

That would make sense if they could reliably steal fruit from their victims, like Teach. As of now it's like they're not even telling fleet admirals what the meaning of Gomu is, though.

They can get rid of a Lucci equivalent because they have Lucci. They can get rid of Shichibukai because they have SSG. If you're not doing the job why would they keep you?

Surprisingly, yes
But Doflamingo managed to get his hands on the flame fruit. An organsation with that much resources and connections at their disposal shouldn't have a problem finding a simple df.

Status
Not open for further replies.