Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me the attacks King has that can kill Zoro from that far away.
He doesn't need them, he can kill everyone around Zoro and Zoro has very little he can do to stop him outside of PIS.

The original thread of this particular debate was around the idea that King doesn't need to focus on killing Zoro, he can kill lower tier fighters and escape rather than try and fail in some samurai clash.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Boy people are something else. It is clear as day thT zoro is getting healed to help luffy fight kaido. If oda wanted to do it in a way that zoro fights king he would have had marco be the one to heal him justifying why marco would lose to king. Thus replacing zoro as his opponent. But oda didn't do that
Imma thinks he is above casual Zoro fans mentally.

Don't mind him.

In his head it makes perfect sense for Zoro to downgrade from hurting Yonko to sparring with background King.

He needs to break the Sandai so he can get the Nidai. Nidai>>>> Sandai.

He will not leave Wano without the Sandai, that's for sure. And I think the best way to do it is to break one of his swords (Nidai) against Kaido.

Zoro doesn't give up on his swords. Thus, he needs to lose it/ break it to get another one.
i see ur point it could happen like that but umm what? zoro gave up shusui for enma u dont think he would easily trade sandai for nidai if tengu or hiyori gave it to him or plot twist oda drew zoro old and said he would have more than 3 blade what if wano is the start of that where at the end of wano he has 4 blades on his hip lol wado,enma,both kitetsu's

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@сука
Imagine if Mihawk has no recorded bounty and they won't measure it for now because he basically did nothing harming the WG.

I deffo see Oda trolling like that.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I think WB crew is the clearest example of a crew where most of the members got laid back just because the Captain was strong enough.

WB crew loses in every fucking war against other Yonko crew.
That much is obvious. Ace as a YC2 has one of the worst showing ever alongside Burgess. Marco has no high tier offensive fire power.
Everyone on the crew were mad dependent on their captain and coasted through. I was so done at MF when the lot of them couldn't even put a single dent on one admiral.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
does mihawk even have a crew? a real ship ?
No.

He grew up perfecting sword craft and at some point he just started sailing around to fight powerful enemies until he had no one.

At some point he met Shanks but Shanks couldn't beat him too ( don't care what Shanks fanboys say it is true, Mihawk is WSS ).

The only possible scenario is if he attacked someone related to WG but I doubt he is attacking first.

Status
Not open for further replies.