Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where?
That's WW saying Raaaagh
Why he should screaming lol?
You didn't answer me for tha post:

You mean this panel, he hit him manytimes but I don´t see anyblood, before the page you can see this with isn´t blood:

Good point with you bring it up then explain me this @Sheer D. Lusion :
This is Jinbe before Shigan Madara

After Shigan Madara:

Did Jinbe get damaged now or not? Did he bleed here or not?

Pre ryuo, Pre FS, pre adv CoC G3 Luffy is still stronger than Jinbe.
Ryuo G2/G3 Luffy is well above Jinbe
G2 adv CoC Luffy is above everyone in his crew... possibly combined, I don't see the strawhats holding serious Kaido back for 30 minutes.

Jinbe didn't low diff anyone, he is covered in blood here after two chapters of taking damage, sweating and huffing.
If you call THAT low diff, then is mid diff when you end up losing an arm and an eye?
Like i said, idiots.

Not adv Hardening.
Katakuri is just harder then Luffy
Same with Jinbe he has hard haki and can maker Harder then Who's whos
Same with Zoro vs Pica. Pica "you cant cut my haki" Zoro "Only if your haki is harder" Zoro's haki was bigger

Skip to Wano Luffy learns how to use adv hardening. A protective barrier like a condom. First used against Big Mom
Then he learned how to use barrier condom on his COQ against Kaido. Unfortunately Kaido uses XL condom on his COQ Luffy cant compeat

Pre ryuo, Pre FS, pre adv CoC G3 Luffy is still stronger than Jinbe.
Ryuo G2/G3 Luffy is well above Jinbe
G2 adv CoC Luffy is above everyone in his crew... possibly combined, I don't see the strawhats holding serious Kaido back for 30 minutes.

Jinbe didn't low diff anyone, he is covered in blood here after two chapters of taking damage, sweating and huffing.
If you call THAT low diff, then is mid diff when you end up losing an arm and an eye?
Extreme diff is when you die and they die 80 years later .

He was taking Luffy serious, he even said that he not underestimate him.
Katakuri himself said that he was using stronger haki form, Luffy clash with Katakuri before and his hands didn´t get hurt:

After that Luffy hands didn´t get hurt and Luffy also said this:

Katakuri clearly lvl up his hardening, same did Jinbe.
Luffy hit Katakuri: Scream in pain when he use his adv hardening.
WsW pierced Jinbe, Jinbe use adv hardening: He broke his finger and scream.

Their is clearly a similar thing, with both Kata and Jinbe.
And the top of adv hardening is what Mihawk have, black blade.
He didnt.
You need to take account the conext and the events happening in there.
Katakuri, before taking seriously Luffy ( here: https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0893-017.png ), only used Hardening lvl 2 when he was pissed about ppl finding out about his secret or when he was on the defensive against Boundman since he couldn't dodge properly (so he was pushed to use his maximum defensive means).

That's why when they started to fight again after Luffy coming back, he didnt use Hardening lvl 2 until that moment I posted.

Nothing similar at all with Jinbei, in whos panel btw, you can't see any difference from before (regarding the form or size of the Armament).
So it's like I said, Jinbei either moved ahead some cms (before WsW reaching his full momentum of force with the Shigan; like it's not the same to hit a punching bag with a half move and with a move extending fully your arm, you might hurt yourself if you do the first thing) or either Jinbei changed his body position which altered the angle in which the Shigan was going (doing something similar to the first option).

I think there is mistranslation there. 300 Headliners? Headliners were the stronger Gifters if I remember right, so they can't be 300.

Confirmed basically that Tekkai =/= Armament.
WsW used Shigan + Haki (didn't say Tekkai).
WsW used Tekkai + Armament + the bite technique (said Tekkai)

yes, Who's Who said Tekkai and then attacked with Armament and not Tekkai because he was doing it for fun.

and on the previous chapter Jinbei said "can I call this Tekkai?" For fun.

And then Oda wrote "Rokushiki is based on Haki", also for fun.

yes, Who's Who said Tekkai and then attacked with Armament and not Tekkai because he was doing it for fun.

and on the previous chapter Jinbei said "can I call this Tekkai?" For fun.

And then Oda wrote "Rokushiki is based on Haki", also for fun.
Tekkai + Haki, not Armament Haki.

Jinbei called what WsW just used to block the Rankyaku, like I explained, not his Haki.

Rokushiki based on Haki doesn't mean it's Haki lol. Like a plane is not a giant bird because it was based on a bird lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.