Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This is not blood for you:

Do you really fall this low to deny that Jinbe get pierced and lose blood in fullbody haki?
Hell if you wanna hear yes it was a high end of mid diff fight so far and probably if WsW stay down I getting the L for calling he could push Jinbe to high-extrem high diff, but don´t tell me that he didn´t get pierced and lose blood, this make you look really bias at this point bro.
You are cappung dude jinbe didnt got pierced those are just impacts.
Why are you even downplaying jinbe anyway?

Last edited:
I think there is mistranslation there. 300 Headliners? Headliners were the stronger Gifters if I remember right, so they can't be 300.

Confirmed basically that Tekkai =/= Armament.
WsW used Shigan + Haki (didn't say Tekkai).
WsW used Tekkai + Armament + the bite technique (said Tekkai).

Btw, WsW is the one with 1% I think.

It wasn't actually a good fight, disappointed (and more if it ends here) since it's the first official fight of Jinbei as a crew member, though I doubt it ended there (no face revealed, no Roukogan, the last move seems a bit simple, etc.). Now two weeks, damn.

The panels with Wadatasumi were more impressive/cool:kayneshrug:

Katakuri use it later in the fight too, only in 883 and 895, seems like it drain lot of stamina to focus and using adv hardening as Jinbe and Katakuri did.
Katakuri wasn't taking seriously Luffy. Not the case with Jinbei.
And Katakuri fought for hours with it.

Dialogue completely implies WsW is going to get more serious next chapter

"Why are you so mad all of a sudden?"

"Don't be half assed about it!"

Jinbe got the jump on him because WsW wasn't even taking the situation seriously. Even the editors note doesn't imply he won, just that was a huge blow. 1019 definitely is still their fight unless Oda decides to make the jump somewhere else.

1) Does not matter considering Luffy got his first CoA upgrade in this arc.

2) Some idiots claimed Jinbe exchanging one attack with Luffy, where he looked better btw, is somehow proof that Jinbe is only G2/G3 level.
Here he low diffed a guy who is equal or even stronger than that version of Luffy.
Pre ryuo, Pre FS, pre adv CoC G3 Luffy is still stronger than Jinbe.
Ryuo G2/G3 Luffy is well above Jinbe
G2 adv CoC Luffy is above everyone in his crew... possibly combined, I don't see the strawhats holding serious Kaido back for 30 minutes.

Jinbe didn't low diff anyone, he is covered in blood here after two chapters of taking damage, sweating and huffing.
If you call THAT low diff, then is mid diff when you end up losing an arm and an eye?

That's not the panel I'm talking about. Luffy used Kong gattling/Organ against Kaido in Kuri

You mean this panel, he hit him manytimes but I don´t see anyblood, before the page you can see this with isn´t blood:

That's not blood. Oda would've shown blood on WW fingers when it broke or blood on Jinbei's cape. The cape doesn't even have any holes
Good point with you bring it up then explain me this @Sheer D. Lusion :
This is Jinbe before Shigan Madara

After Shigan Madara:

Did Jinbe get damaged now or not? Did he bleed here or not?

Love uncle Jinbe man even if that’s the end, great fight. Unless Who’s Who has awakening 🤔 but idk man I don’t really expect a cat ancient zoan to have the same durability as an actual dino ancient zoan, maybe Who’s Who’s speed was his strength.

Ah, mysterious juices coming out of Jinbe while fighting then:milaugh:
Jinbe literally screaming in pain:
"hE didn`t get pierced"...
Everyone with good eye can see blood coming out of Jinbe:
Thats not blood its just wsw fingers impacting with jinbes adv haki
I mean this scene:

Katakuri wasn't taking seriously Luffy. Not the case with Jinbei.
And Katakuri fought for hours with it.
He was taking Luffy serious, he even said that he not underestimate him.
Katakuri himself said that he was using stronger haki form, Luffy clash with Katakuri before and his hands didn´t get hurt:

After that Luffy hands didn´t get hurt and Luffy also said this:

Katakuri clearly lvl up his hardening, same did Jinbe.
Luffy hit Katakuri: Scream in pain when he use his adv hardening.
WsW pierced Jinbe, Jinbe use adv hardening: He broke his finger and scream.

Their is clearly a similar thing, with both Kata and Jinbe.
And the top of adv hardening is what Mihawk have, black blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.