Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course he is damaged he didn't even used haki to block the kick and the last gagan. he tanked those attacks with his face just to assert dominance.
I mean Shigan Madara, he get clealry pierced:

He didn't take damage after he got serious WW lost his fingers....cry sore loser
he didn t got pierced by shigan madara

:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh: pure delusion..this guy writing his own manga
Coming from guy who don´t wanna accept that Jinbe get pierced in fullbodyhaki.

I would rather call it a mid/high diff but why do you think the fight isn't over?
I am confident this is it, I can't imagine Who's Who fighting with broken fingers and wrists
Yea his hands now broken makes me wonder as well but if the fight was decided already it wouldn't be a really good writing for this plot especially after introducing a lore and not exploring it at all and just putting a period to it as it was just being introduced.. not due to secrecy which would have left us curious but coz WW is a racist dimwit.. not really a good way to conceal something especially a mythical lore.

Jimbe was more like teaching WW manners and wasn't really bothered about the fight when Ww was being indecent to him.. it wouldn't be a nice way to end a character in a fashion that doesn't suit the continuation of their fight on panel.. that has been going on for about an hour ig.. so seeing Ww not posing lethal resistance is meh writing.. in addition i doubt WW himself was serious since he pointed out that jimbe was mad...

but this is just my opinion

Last edited:
it was just his armament haki bro what adv hardening
This adv hardening bro:

who s who couldn t pierce him he got his shit broken
Jinbe had first normal full body haki, but he get still pierced(see the two pages above, you can clearly see blood coming out from Jinbe with each piercing by Shigan Madara), then he lvl it up making his hardening far harder, like Kata did against Luffy.
That is adv hardening, so hard that even hitting him damage you though using haki.

Mihawk has the best adv hardening with Yoru became permament black hardened.

This adv hardening bro:

Jinbe had first normal full body haki, but he get still pierced(see the two pages above, you can clearly see blood coming out from Jinbe with each piercing by Shigan Madara), then he lvl it up making his hardening far harder, like Kata did against Luffy.
That is adv hardening, so hard that even hitting him damage you though using haki.

nah bro taht ain t no adv hardening
it means katakuri s haki was above luffy s haki to begin with

This adv hardening bro:

He moved ahead some cms (making impossible for WsW to reach his maximum momentum) or either he changed the position of his body (and therefore the angle).
There is nothing like Kata's there.

He would have used Hardening lvl 2 before if he could.

It is not blood. It is the same particles Oda draws on Kaido when he gets hit
This is not blood for you:

Do you really fall this low to deny that Jinbe get pierced and lose blood in fullbody haki?
Hell if you wanna hear yes it was a high end of mid diff fight so far and probably if WsW stay down I getting the L for calling he could push Jinbe to high-extrem high diff, but don´t tell me that he didn´t get pierced and lose blood, this make you look really bias at this point bro.

This is not blood for you:

Do you really fall this low to deny that Jinbe get pierced and lose blood in fullbody haki?
Hell if you wanna hear yes it was a high end of mid diff fight so far and probably if WsW stay down I getting the L for calling he could push Jinbe to high-extrem high diff, but don´t tell me that he didn´t get pierced and lose blood, this make you look really bias at this point bro.
It isn't. You can find the same on Kaido when Luffy was hitting him with Kong Gattling and when Zoro hit him with Onigiri....cry more

We even see a close up of WW's fingers and there's no blood on it

He would have used Hardening lvl 2 before if he could.
Katakuri use it later in the fight too, only in 883 and 895, seems like it drain lot of stamina to focus and using adv hardening as Jinbe and Katakuri did.

it means katakuri s haki was above luffy s haki to begin with
It was since the battle start, Luffy clash with Katakuri normal haki too, but when he use adv hardening Luffy hands alone get damaged by touching Katakuri fist, that wasn´t the case in chapter 879.

Kata clearly use adv hardening and even state that their are lvl in armament haki, same did Jinbe.
Look at the picture, you can clearly see Jinbe losing blood, even though using FBH.
He lvl it up to adv hardening.

I mean Shigan Madara, he get clealry pierced:
look:

ww uses shigan and cause damage. ww is using haki but jinbe is not yet:

ww uses madara and jinbe blocks with fullbody haki. there is no blood. the two are using haki on the same level and no damage is being caused to them. the shigan is deflected:

jinbe strengthens his haki and ww hurts himself like luffy hitting katakuri when katakuri used advanced armament:

after ww breakes his fingers jinbe stops using coa. he is not using coa when he breaks ww fists with so-sharku even though ww is using it to defend. jinbe overpower ww haki but jinbe is not even using coa:

the last 2 attacks of ww. jinbe does not use haki to block anymore:

but jinbe final attack was using coa and ww was not using to defend so let's see if ww can still fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.