Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s not blood, it’s just the way Oda draws impact
We don't mean the impact.
We mean the Liquid blood coming from Jinbe. Jinbe look clearly damaged after Shigan Madara then before. Jinbe was using though 2pages his full body haki, why it take to long until WsW hands broke and not before?
You can clearly see that this is more then impact, Jinbe clearly get pierced though full body haki. WsW already show to able to hurt Jinbe though his hardening before.

Already explained in that thread.
Not my fault that you didnt bother even to read since you believed that only your opinion was right without the intention to discuss about it. :kayneshrug:
Jimbe blocks Rankyaku with Haki. Drops Haki. Reactivates Haki, holds it up to the camera so it's emphasized in the panel. And then he says: "Should I call this Iron Body?" not should I call "that" Iron Body?

(Also, where on his page does Who's Who block a Rankyaku? All he does is fall to the ground and transform)

The next chapter, Who's Who uses Tekkai, we see the Haki Aura gathering around him. Then he jumps with Fang Flash. Obviously Tekkai:Fang Flash. Only thing that changes is his teeth. We already know that people call Armament Haki different things, heck Jinbei calls his one Shark Skin.

In addition, you can see th Haki Sound Effect when he says "Iron Body"

Even Greg, editor for Shueshia, was shocked to hear that people were debating this when he said it should have been obvious.

Last edited:
Jimbe blocks Rankyaku with Haki. Drops Haki. Reactivates Haki, holds it up to the camera so it's emphasized in the panel. And then he says: "Should I call this Iron Body?" not should I call "that" Iron Body?

The next chapter, Who's Who uses Tekkai, we see the Haki Aura gathering around him. Then he jumps with Fang Flash. Obviously Tekkai:Fang Flash. Only thing that changes is his teeth. We already know that people call Armament Haki different things, heck Jinbei calls his one Shark Skin.

Even Greg, editor for Shueshia, was shocked to hear that people were debating this when he said it should have been obvious.
The Rankyaku was bounced back at WsW and reached the pillar behind him (which you ignored blatantly https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/One-Piece/1017-015.png ).

WsW wasn't injured, therefore he used Tekkai to block the part that reached him. -> Jinbei comments about it, "oh, this is Tekkai, so you're a secret agent". That statement tell us that Jinbei is linking the Tekkai/Rokushiki techniques with the secret agents, he is recognizing WsW as a secret agent because he just used Tekkai.

What's so difficult to get lmao?

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Man, Jinbe brushed off the insulting fishman comment but got angry at WsW curiosity about the Sun God

Wonder whats the backstory there is
He was angry about how the stupid cat claimed the great fishman history is of slaves!

Because the stupid cat insolence and racism against fishman Don Le Fishe support the CP-0 in killing him. 😡🐟

I

Indigo

Can anybody translate the SFX on those panels of Jinbei using Shark Grip? i wanna know if they say like "crack" or something, to signify that Jinbei did just break his wrists, like the spoiler providers were so sure.

Even if the arms don't look completely bent later on (like some people expect), if the SFX says some kinda of breaking sounds i'm pretty sure his wrists could be done for.

I've broken my arms many times, your arms don't need to look different at all after breaking them, some people here just want to downplay Jinbei and Expect Who's Who arms to be fine. I wanna found out. If the SFX really don't say anything, then we don't know if that did anything.

But it would still be weird if Jinbe used a named attack to hold his wrists, there's even lightning coming of the panel, and Who's Who is SCREAMING, if nothing happened.

I

Indigo

Good chapter, but where do you guys see his wrists crushed? I don't see anything other than WW being in pain.
Jinbei used a named attack holding his wrists, there's lightning coming out of both wrists, Who's Who is screaming in pain, and there's a bunch of SFX around it that could say "crack" or something like that.

Your arms don't need to look completely bent to be broken.

I think the SFX might say some kinda of crack noise that made the spoilers providers so sure they were broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.