Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rankyaku was bounced back at WsW and reached the pillar behind him (which you ignored blatantly https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/One-Piece/1017-015.png ).

WsW wasn't injured, therefore he used Tekkai to block the part that reached him. -> Jinbei comments about it, "oh, this is Tekkai, so you're a secret agent". That statement tell us that Jinbei is linking the Tekkai/Rokushiki techniques with the secret agents, he is recognizing WsW as a secret agent because he just used Tekkai.

What's so difficult to get lmao?
Look at the panel you are highlighting. Here are several things to note.
There is only one SFX, the SFX of the rankyaku slicing the pillar.
There are no impact marks on Who's-Who.
Who's Who is also...not doing anything. He is just dropping to the ground.

In addition, the focus of the "Iron Body" is on Jinbei's hand. Your eyes are drawn to that, and that's because Jinbei didn't have his hands Haki'd up in the previous panel. He deflected and turned it back on.
If Who'sWho was using Tekkai, why would the camera not be on him? Why focus on Jinbei?
Why did Who's Who lose his tongue? The man literally announced every single move he did. But when it came to Tekkai, which he announced this chapter? He did not?
Post automatically merged:

Jimbe blocks Rankyaku with Haki. Drops Haki. Reactivates Haki, holds it up to the camera so it's emphasized in the panel. And then he says: "Should I call this Iron Body?" not should I call "that" Iron Body?

(Also, where on his page does Who's Who block a Rankyaku? All he does is fall to the ground and transform)

The next chapter, Who's Who uses Tekkai, we see the Haki Aura gathering around him. Then he jumps with Fang Flash. Obviously Tekkai:Fang Flash. Only thing that changes is his teeth. We already know that people call Armament Haki different things, heck Jinbei calls his one Shark Skin.

In addition, you can see th Haki Sound Effect when he says "Iron Body"

Even Greg, editor for Shueshia, was shocked to hear that people were debating this when he said it should have been obvious.
I love how you blatantly ignore "Tekkai" and "Haki" having the same SFX, plus the lightning aura. Yet accuse me of ignoring something that you appear to have made up from nothing?

Can anybody translate the SFX on those panels of Jinbei using Shark Grip? i wanna know if they say like "crack" or something, to signify that Jinbei did just break his wrists, like the spoiler providers were so sure.

Even if the arms don't look completely bent later on (like some people expect), if the SFX says some kinda of breaking sounds i'm pretty sure his wrists could be done for.

I've broken my arms many times, your arms don't need to look different at all after breaking them, some people here just want to downplay Jinbei and Expect Who's Who arms to be fine. I wanna found out. If the SFX really don't say anything, then we don't know if that did anything.

But it would still be weird if Jinbe used a named attack to hold his wrists, there's even lightning coming of the panel, and Who's Who is SCREAMING, if nothing happened.
The sounds are more of a snapping than a cracking sound. If I’m not mistaken, it’s not like the one Oda used for Sanji vs Vergo Sanji vs Luffy or Big Mom vs Queen.

So rather than crushing I think it means Jinbe snapped his wrists which makes more sense

yea ig Luffy's armament wasn't as good as jimbe's... but I'm sure after fighting katakuri and Doffy
luffy's arnament had grown exponentially
Luffy was stopping Cracker'a sword strikes and doflamingo's string attacks with his hardenning hako.

Luffy being the chosen one is getting worse from time to time.
They're a lot of hints that luffy is that sun God. Also maybe joy boy? Come one Oda.

But Jinbe was a beast!♡​
Luffy is joyboy, and Wano needs to be opened for when Luffy returns from Laughtale.

Chapter 626, 647, 649, 968 & 972 confirm that.

Oda has also pointed to Luffy being Joyboy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EMafHAUWsAUzt_5?format=jpg&name=large

The sounds are more of a snapping than a cracking sound. If I’m not mistaken, it’s not like the one Oda used for Sanji vs Vergo Sanji vs Luffy or Big Mom vs Queen.

So rather than crushing I think it means Jinbe snapped his wrists which makes more sense
In which case, Jinbei is done.

Chapter 1019: Robin vs Black Maria
Chapter 1020: Franky vs Sasaki
Chapter 1021-1022: Grudge - [Jack is defeated by Inu for Zou, Hawkins is defeated by Killer for betrayal, Appo is defeated by Drake, Marco is defeated by King, Zoro vs King starts]
Chapter 1023 - Sanji vs Queen
Chapter 1024 - Stealth Black
Chapter 1025 - Zoro vs King
Chapter 1026 - Black Blade
Chapter 1029 - Pirate Captain, Charlotte Linlin
Chapter 1030 - Fifth Emperor Luffy vs Yonko Kaido
Chapter 1031: Awaken
Chapter 1032: Flowers in the Capital
Chapter 1035 - Oden's Journal
Probably wrong, but that's how it feels the arc is going to go]

Look at the panel you are highlighting. Here are several things to note.
There is only one SFX, the SFX of the rankyaku slicing the pillar.
There are no impact marks on Who's-Who.
Who's Who is also...not doing anything. He is just dropping to the ground.

In addition, the focus of the "Iron Body" is on Jinbei's hand. Your eyes are drawn to that, and that's because Jinbei didn't have his hands Haki'd up in the previous panel. He deflected and turned it back on.
If Who'sWho was using Tekkai, why would the camera not be on him? Why focus on Jinbei?
Why did Who's Who lose his tongue? The man literally announced every single move he did. But when it came to Tekkai, which he announced this chapter? He did not?

I love how you blatantly ignore "Tekkai" and "Haki" having the same SFX, plus the lightning aura. Yet accuse me of ignoring something that you appear to have made up from nothing?
You don't need to do anything when activating Tekkai and in this chapter we learned that WsW can do Tekkai while moving like Jabra.

Wrong, there is no focus on Jinbei's arm. We see Jinbei, who just blocked and bounced back an attack, so he still remained in that pose, therefore he had the arm in front of his face.
That was a draw error, he used Haki in the previous page. https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/One-Piece/1017-014.png
He only said the names of the first three, but not the fourht. The fourth was said by Jinbei himself for us readers to understand that he just recongnized the techniques which are only used by government secret agents and concluded that WsW was a former agent since he heard about one escaping some time ago.
He is not talking about him at all, all the context is about WsW, Rokushiki and the secret agents.

The same "SFX" argument is a joke lmao. With that, Sanji has Conqueror Haki.
The lightning argument, another joke. In this same chapter we just had lightning effects when Jinbei broke his wrist but we didnt have when they clashed Haki against Haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.