Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Winbe rules! :steef:

Also, with Jinbe obvious superiority over WW (Jinbe is wasted against anyone not a Commander, honestly, I told y'all he's at least YC2 level) and WW destroying, like, half the floor this chapter, maybe the switcheroo theory will be correct after all? I mean, the one that says floors will be destroyed and Inu goes down to Jack so in the end it will be Robin vs Maria, Brook vs WW, and Jinbe vs Jack? :bamathink:

Last edited:
And King = Jack by this logic :steef:

Queen >= Who’s Who > King = Jack?!?
Ok, so there's some weirdness here. Here's how it is. King = Queen = Jack. Tobiroppo = Each other.

YC1,2,3,4,5,51ioo2u1u8o2o4o3490328ro83y, don't exist. At all. They are ranked equally.

Now, as to who is stronger within those ranks, who knows. King > Queen > Jack is a given because Oda gave us their bounties for us to come to that conclusion. He did not give it to the lower 6 because they're all relative. Who's Who seems the same as Ulti. I have no doubt Nami would have met a swift death at his hands too.

Here's how it goes. Jinbei > = Who's Who. Franky can only fight Sasaki because of the Shogun Megazord. Brook and Robin are teaming up. In other words, Jinbei's the only won who's winning 1 v 1, no megazord, no help, just himself.

Hear me out guys I’m gonna make a weird speculation here alright! So this chapter we got this Sun god Nika okay? So what if Momo is actually is the reincarnation of him like how Luffy is joyboy!! Momo has the VOAT, can communicate with with ancient creature and was revealed on Oni island to be so important that he shouldn’t day!

I’m gonna spam this speculation till we leave the island and see what Momo’s story go.

Status
Not open for further replies.