Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Bang Mi new spoilers it isn't, just look at the image, that's not meant to be Fisher Tiger.
Image doesn't matter because Who's who just listened to the story from the guard and the only story that happened in one piece is fisher tiger saving the slaves.....

- Who's Who heard the story of the legendary warrior "Sun God" from a guard, he was related to slaves.
- Thanks to that story, Who's Who was able to survive in prison (in the image we see the silhouette of the warrior).
- The guard who told Who's Who the story disappeared, so Who's Who decided to escape from prison in case he they did something.
- As captain of the Taiyou (Sun) Pirates, Who's Who asks Jinbe if he knows anything about this story, being a pirate gang of ex-slaves.

B

Ballel

People here refrain from understanding what narrative progression is... Tama who now had turned the tides of the battle is now being perused both due to her action and the fact that killing ger would turn most of the gifters back to normal further stifling the battle for the alliance.... its a logical approach and the timing is perfect to be right after tama giving her command..
Plus now we have Ww vs jimbe finally... the character development i see here would be worth savoring so please try to understand the narrative and Ww as a human character rather than just plot convenient lad for jimbe to develop
The problem is that the Tama plot shouldnt have been there to begin with. A little girl transforming a substantial amount of the enemy forces into allies by feeding them some dumplings?
This is just stupid. Tama should have been developed in a different way. I used to like her actually but now she is just annoying.

Have they mentioned he was imprisoned in Impel Down? There's more than 1 Jail in OP.

Anyhow, I think the next time we see them, Jinbe will defeat him. So WW is as good as gone. Now on to the other Tobi Roppo.

G

Gorosei Informer

wait it isnt confirmed yet lol. sun god might just be about fisher tiger. and people in prison usually start attaching themselves to religion/legend more to escape their hard reality.
Well yeah that is certainly possible. I saw Fisher Tiger get suggested after I made that post. Would make sense.

The problem is that the Tama plot shouldnt have been there to begin with. A little girl transforming a substantial amount of the enemy forces into allies by feeding them some dumplings?
This is just stupid. Tama should have been developed in a different way. I used to like her actually but now she is just annoying.
Honestly then one should argue that tama shouldn't have existed in the first place coz if oda didn't uililize her ability then it would have been a plot hole..

B

Ballel

Image doesn't matter because Who's who just listened to the story from the guard and the only story that happened in one piece is fisher tiger saving the slaves.....

- Who's Who heard the story of the legendary warrior "Sun God" from a guard, he was related to slaves.
- Thanks to that story, Who's Who was able to survive in prison (in the image we see the silhouette of the warrior).
- The guard who told Who's Who the story disappeared, so Who's Who decided to escape from prison in case he they did something.
- As captain of the Taiyou (Sun) Pirates, Who's Who asks Jinbe if he knows anything about this story, being a pirate gang of ex-slaves.
So I guess this incident in Marijois wasn't communicated to the outside world and therefore turned into a legend?

Status
Not open for further replies.