Status
Not open for further replies.
So this fight was a solid mid diff (I'll confirm until I see how clean Jinbe is).

Although WW will likely resurface, there is nothing he can do, in fact Jinbe has broken his fingers and wrists.

Jinbe is a YC4, definitely above veteran/tobiroppo level
i thought if you beat a Top YC4 you officially become a YC3 but apparently personal agenda too strong

yet to happen
based on the assumption that all executives will fall to a strawhat
lets see how inu shakes things
jinbei got his fight
with a title to go with it
who's who is his matchup in wano.
Characters can get multiple vs matchups in one arc. See Skypiea.

There's nothing that says he can't use Seimei Kikan to heal himself and fight Brook. They are going down to the 3rd floor now.

Sure, I think any fight against Jinbe is dead, but that doesn't mean he can't be used elsewhere.

Also, what do people expect Jinbe to do now? Why shouldn't he go assist against the one Calamity in the mansion?

That's why it seems "possible" to have him potentially fight Brook. Jinbe broke the floor to the 3rd floor, and we can't be sure if seimei kikan is something he knows to help heal.

Seimei Kikan is essentially "life restore". It allowed Kumadori to manipulate his hair and body at a crazy rate. Lucci did the same. Surely the rival of Lucci should be able to as well.
That's true, WW still has the semmei kikan. So Brook can face him a little weakened. That would be good

Status
Not open for further replies.