Status
Not open for further replies.
So assuming each fight is 2 chapters (let's say 1019 is still their fight):

- 1017/1018/1019: Transition, Jinbe vs WsW
- 1020/1021/1022: Transition, other scenes, Brook/Robin vs Black Maria
- 1023/1024/1025: Transion, other scenes, Franky vs Sasaki

That could take care of those 3. Now IF P1/Ulti get back up and wreck the headliners, maybe Usopp and Nami get 1/2 dedicated chapters each as well. Bringing the F6 fights to last around 1030-1032.

During this we'd potentially get some Yamato vs Kaido, maybe a flashback chapter, Zoro recovering and initiating his fight, Luffy returning, the island landing, and potentially whatever occurs with Chopper. Plus every other character not a strawhat. So there's a lot going on here.

Then you'd have the 3 calamity fights. Anywhere from 2-5 chapters imo, depending on how intense Oda wants to make each. I'm not sure who's actually fighting Jack at the end of the day, but if Oda can propel Yamato back down it could be her. That could bring the chapter count to around 1040-1045.

Then the rest is Luffy vs Kaido, 10-15 chapters as per usual with other big plot moments to end the arc. Basically around 1060-1070 the arc should be wrapping up imo. We got a ways to go still. Scabbards, Orochi, Numbers, Big Mom, her crew, way too many additional factors to count, but hopefully Oda delivers those Vs Fights and delivers them without rushing. If Oda delivers a full BM fight or fights for her crew, then this is potentially even longer.

What I've been saying all along. These guys are incredible in their own right. Magellan => Shiryu and instantly defeated the BB pirates which means Magellans offensive output is up there with the Akainus. He has to be around admiral level in order to keep Impel Down under wraps.

Doffy was supposed to be a partner to Kaido in Wano - Joker - but got his own arc instead and thus people downgrade him.

Katakuri is essentially acting captain of Big Mom pirates a lot of the time and last line of defence.

Jinbei being close to that level speaks volumes of Luffy (and Vice captain Zoro).

Who's Who would make all of the aforementioned sweat. He is not a pushover. I see the bolded ones winning but if you see the difficulty Sanji faced with Page One it's questionable if he could defeat Who's Who.

I actually do believe Sanji could somehow pull it of as Who's Who seems to be a decent match up for Sanji regarding his techniques and strengths but it would be a very high diff comparable to Jabra or Mr 2 or even extreme diff.
Has Sanji ever went into extreme diff? Does he have it in him to pull it of like against Mr 1 or Lucci?

I saw someone claim Boa, Doffy, Jinbei and Kuma being comparable. Not much between them. I think it's accurate and I'd say Crocodile is as well (if he hadn't been introduced so early on, with retcon he is on their level) and Moria was as well once upon a time before he was mentally crushed and regressed.

That leaves Mihawk as the odd man out, the anomaly who is essentially yonko but without a crew.

It would also explain why the Shichibukai have been hyped as much. 1 yonko, 5 YC, 1 veteran is quite the force.

Then you have Law who is YC-level, Weevil who is top YC-level/inbetweener and Buggy the Clown - the jester who probably could have been YC-level if he had guts to stay in the new world or travelled with Shanks.
Sanji didn't really have any difficulty with page one.

Sanji wanted to keep his identity hidden. & test out the raid suit & page one was there to show us that even "low level fighters" like himself and ulti can tank a lot of attacks & brush them off.

That's all that little clash was. Nobody was struggling. Oda literally had sanji say "let's see what this can do".

& if we're looking at Sanni currently, he's fighting hybrid queen. That alone means he's included in those that can beat who's Who.

I dont even like sanji as a character but let's not try to push an agenda to keep him out of these meaningless power scaling debates.

So I'll say it again, current Luffy Zoro Sanji Yamato and Jinbe all beat who's who.

You want to say sanji is the weakest among them then sure, I don't care, but let's not act like he's not currently fighting queen.

Simply put Who's Who is not on that tier where he can compete with the top tiers of the alliance.

Bogard

You can't win
Who's Who then uses “Tekkai” and attack him with his “Kibasen” (Fang Flash), clashing with Jinbe that uses Armament Haki in his arms. However, Who's Who attack is very strong and moves Jinbe some meters.
This part is probably referring to this image
Then I guess it confirms "Tekkai" is just the way the government officials refer to armament. Still curious though with the way it was portrayed in Enies Lobby. Sounds like a retcon

What a disappointing fight,I expected more from WsW(now we wait to see if he is defeated,he better not be).It looks like WB pirates are step above the Beast pirates and guys like pre skip Ace would feast in this war and spank people left and right.

⁷⁷I 3⁴
This part is probably referring to this image
Then I guess it confirms "Tekkai" is just the way the government officials refer to armament. Still curious though with the way it was portrayed in Enies Lobby. Sounds like a retcon
Honestly bro it only made sense. Kept telling people for years the rokoushiki had to have some influence from haki. I mean hopping off of air? Would the air have to be solidified or should I say haki projected outside of one's body (small usage of ryou) in order to keep propelling one off the ground?

H

humanbeing

Well we hear for the first time from the shandian girl Muse about Nika. if we go with patterns Nika could be a small kid that likes to laugh und is a tomboyish and has super duper CoO like Momo :D
i am speaking of Aisa.

Sanji didn't really have any difficulty with page one.

Sanji wanted to keep his identity hidden. & test out the raid suit & page one was there to show us that even "low level fighters" like himself and ulti can tank a lot of attacks & brush them off.

That's all that little clash was. Nobody was struggling. Oda literally had sanji say "let's see what this can do".

& if we're looking at Sanni currently, he's fighting hybrid queen. That alone means he's included in those that can beat who's Who.

I dont even like sanji as a character but let's not try to push an agenda to keep him out of these meaningless power scaling debates.

So I'll say it again, current Luffy Zoro Sanji Yamato and Jinbe all beat who's who.

You want to say sanji is the weakest among them then sure, I don't care, but let's not act like he's not currently fighting queen.

Simply put Who's Who is not on that tier where he can compete with the top tiers of the alliance.
Also if you really want to ask of Sanji has been ever pushed to extreme diff then let me remind you that most of Zoro's fights involve him damn near dying before pulling out the win.

Sanji himself doesn't need to go that hard because he usually mid diffs his opponent. He might fight the 3rd strongest in any crew but his strength & how his fights play out shows that he's still clearly above the 3rd fighter on the enemies side. & he still has time to go off on his own to do some secret shit.

Luffy & Zoro struggle to barely beat their opponents while Sanji usually mid diffs them because he's actually slightly stronger than they are.

I dont even like sanji but to act like he's one of the weakest strawhats is foolish.

Seriously, it's really nonsense that Tekkai is armament haki too now.
I'd rather see a combination of hardening and Tekkai instead of this shit. Oda clearly didn't handle it creative this time.
What if we see Tekkai in the past in invisible CoA? Like the first step with Boo and co using? And WsW using now CoA hardening with wasn't use pre ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.