Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first Shigan, it is not evident whether Jinbe is using Haki or not. Most likely not. Only when WsW continued with Madara, we saw Jinbe coating himself fully.

I also wouldn't misinterpret the black lightning. Black lightning is often shown upon impact.
Im not speaking about the first Shigan use, when he use Shigan Madara, you can clearly see he get pierced again and losing blood even though using full body haki.

That is the case, Jinbe isn´t the one who attacking her, he block it and you can clearly see he get pierced and pierced by WsW until the point when he use black lightning, then WsW finger broke, that literally happen in this chapter. This fit to Katakuri statement with their are even lvl of CoA.

Why is the black lightning used as an argument for scaling power levels exactly? It doesn't even constitute CoC likely, made my argument many times on that one. It should be about action marks. An argument might be made for action marks = powerful attack in general, but I don't recall whether or not this is the case.
Here start the point where you probably been wrong, Jinbe didn´t start a attack, he block the attack and focus his haki so much that black lightning come from his body, that is the same as what we see with Katakuri:

Before he even attack, you can see black lightning coming out from his fists, meaning full focus haki making black haki, this happen in this chapter. That was the firsttime when we get the info that their are even levels of color of armament haki. And that was the firsttime when we see someone using black lightning before even the clash happen, this meaning a full focus of haki get used her so it come out of the body part who is covered with CoA.

Normal fullbody haki: Pica/Vergo
Black lightning fullbody haki: Jinbe/Katakuri(even if he didn´t use it in full body haki).

Jinbei>Doffy is now canon
There's still no solid basis for it. We have to be patient.

- WsW possibly defeated but not sufficiently confirmed
- Doffy probably standing on YC2 ballpark and possibly above
- Jinbe doesn't seem to possess all that astounding G4 Boundman grandeur like elastic body + sheer power, not even close. He's very versatile but not that powerful or remotely presumably.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:usoprice:

His bounty went up 38 millions in two years in the NW. Being the VC of a crew renowned for attacking civilians and after having targeted Big Mom and Shanks :chopoff:
He couldn't cut Kaido while even Kawamatsu and Kinemon drew blood. He needed a special ability to hurt him a bit.
Big Mom almost took him down with a single lightning.
Kaido didn't even torture him to force him to join the beast pirates, he sent him to Orochi :sanmoji:

Meanwhile Sanji was kicking a mountain-like being and covering him into flames, confronting four YC1 guys and low diffing without even trying P1, someone higher ranked than Hawkins.
An elephant gun would crush Killer.
Post automatically merged:

Not if i quote it :sadgrin:
@rerere
Kille ever since his introduction was a supernova a group which sanji wasn't strong enough to be a part of. Also talking about how much his bounty increased doesn't help your case since sanji got 2 increases for doing nothing.
Killer was also shown to have haki strong enough to cause kaido pain while we havent even seen sanji use black armament properly.
I think he used it once?

I dont think many understand CoC coated attacks can still physically land.

TB against Law never landed. It was just a club blast like Hakai or Yamato taking out that number. Kaido almost knocked out Luffy on the roof when he grazed.
so the assumption here is that since the club made significant contact on luffy
thats why it did more damage ?
possible

There's still no solid basis for it. We have to be patient.

- WsW possibly defeated but not sufficiently confirmed
- Doffy probably standing on YC2 ballpark and possibly above
- Jinbe doesn't seem to possess all that astounding G4 Boundman grandeur like elastic body + sheer power, not even close
Dude you’re so bad at powerscaling.

Doffy > Law > Jinbe. How the fuck is Doffy “YC2”. He owned Jozu, Law > Calamities, Base Sanji pushed Queen to hybrid with barely any effort.

Im not speaking about the first Shigan use, when he use Shigan Madara, you can clearly see he get pierced again and losing blood even though using full body haki.

That is the case, Jinbe isn´t the one who attacking her, he block it and you can clearly see he get pierced and pierced by WsW until the point when he use black lightning, then WsW finger broke, that literally happen in this chapter. This fit to Katakuri statement with their are even lvl of CoA.

Here start the point where you probably been wrong, Jinbe didn´t start a attack, he block the attack and focus his haki so much that black lightning come from his body, that is the same as what we see with Katakuri:

Before he even attack, you can see black lightning coming out from his fists, meaning full focus haki making black haki, this happen in this chapter. That was the firsttime when we get the info that their are even levels of color of armament haki. And that was the firsttime when we see someone using black lightning before even the clash happen, this meaning a full focus of haki get used her so it come out of the body part who is covered with CoA.

Normal fullbody haki: Pica/Vergo
Black lightning fullbody haki: Jinbe/Katakuri(even if he didn´t use it in full body haki).
Why are you typing blank stuff here in general.

Plus I was going by guessing since I didn't analyse the matter regarding whether or not lightning action mark = powerful attack can constitute the case. I would not focus on it too much anyway, it doesn't look that relevant as a notion. Adding some degree of accuracy nonetheless.

H

humanbeing

Anyway if Who's-Who is not down he will not be able to use Shigan anymore he broke his two fingers , and his wrists should be damaged as well. so he can only use Rankyaku or his Gagan.
Jinbe took one of his most powerful weapons and who know after the last attacks he might have lost his fangs as well since Jinbe delivered his strongest attack direct into his face. so if he continue his fight he will not be as half as strong as before.

Dude you’re so bad at powerscaling.

Doffy > Law > Jinbe. How the fuck is Doffy “YC2”. He owned Jozu, Law > Calamities, Base Sanji pushed Queen to hybrid with barely any effort.
Calm down with your usual toxicity and get some fresh air. I'm fairly confident your brain might realize how my power scaling is much better than the actual Doffy deniers as I'm not.

Joyboy crew is just the strawhat crew who went in the past in a future arc :goyea:
Could be...
:cheers:

It’s similar theory to the one I did with Momo/Kaido

Kaido is the future Momonosuke, going back to the past to stop his father’s plans of opening Wano’s borders, because it will be the biggest mistake they did... as the great purge/cleansing by WG will eradicate them and best way to protect Wano is to be a tyrant and basically force them to close their borders.

So, to stop his father, he needed to defeat him, and to do that, he went back as a trainee under Xebec, the only guy who can get him strong enough for the likes of Oden/WB..etc..

Kaido is the hero of this story in disguise... and he was sent by the future Luffy to put a stop to Luffy himself and scabbards themselves.

I know, farfetched as fuck but fun hhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.