Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you typing blank stuff here in general.
You ask this with was directly linked to my post:
Why is the black lightning used as an argument for scaling power levels exactly?
You saying black lightning doesn´t mean a advanced form is not wrong, but you clearly forget that Katakuri mentioned a stronger haki form, where Luffy hand got damaged alone by hit Katakuri, same happen with Wsw this chapter. And both scenario looking the same, black lightning coming out from the CoA body part, this time overall around Jinbe since>full body haki.

You comment doesn´t make anysense in case, saying used black lightning is not the only argument here, you can clearly see based on the Katakuri statement that both he and Jinbe haki probably beeing in similar lvl, above the usually CoA.

You ask this with was directly linked to my post:

You saying black lightning doesn´t mean a advanced form is not wrong, but you clearly forget that Katakuri mentioned a stronger haki form, where Luffy hand got damaged alone by hit Katakuri, same happen with Wsw this chapter. And both scenario looking the same, black lightning coming out from the CoA body part, this time overall around Jinbe since>full body haki.

You comment doesn´t make anysense in case, saying used black lightning is not the only argument here, you can clearly see based on the Katakuri statement that both he and Jinbe haki probably beeing in similar lvl, above the usually CoA.
No, it's your premise that makes absolutely no sense.

You were just proving my point this is why I labeled it as blank since you were cataloguing my guess as wrong.

Advanced color of basic CoA = black lightning is the point I was missing which actually gave indirectly credit to my speculative guessing. That "powerful attacks" (in the broad term) might probably equate to lightning sparkles cause I also don't believe it's likely an intrinsic coincidence portrayed by the author. Powerful in the sense that it's strictly connected to haki. This could be the case. Possibly since we also got other haki = lightning sparkles cases. Even unrelated to CoA.

I guess it settles it.

Lol, getting emotional over the fact that I questioned your favo characters doings? You're a sore loser, nothing else.

Doflamingo put Luffy over Law yet thought Diamante would be enough for him. That's what I said. Now eat shit, trash.
Law beat Vergo. How the fuck does he put Diamanté over Luffy, when he put Luffy > Law?

The only ones eating shit arm are pathetic fanboys like you who downplayed Warlords.

Weirdest part is that it didn't make sense
He saw Law defeat Vergo
He views Luffy as Above Law due to CoC
He views Vergo as his right hand man
So why didn't he thinks Diamante would perform better against Luffy than Vergo did against Law?

Jesus Dressrossa was a mess
Like after Kiado beating Luffy , instead of killing him , he sent prison . At the same , Luffy is 5th emporer of the sea . Just oda unlogic things.

Dude you’re so bad at powerscaling.

Doffy > Law > Jinbe. How the fuck is Doffy “YC2”. He owned Jozu, Law > Calamities, Base Sanji pushed Queen to hybrid with barely any effort.
Dunno if Law is > Jimbe, low chances for Lawy to have better armament than jimbe and to bypass his defense with ope ope.
I agree that Doffly is around yc3-yc2 level, but he isnt YC1, Kata would totally rape Doffla, we are yet to see full potential Marco rn and King, but they are most likely stronger than Doffla also.
Tra>Calamities? Nah. Lets see first all out calamities. But if King/Queen are close to katas level, good luck with your tra>calamities xd.
Doffla did good vs Sanji because of compatibility, Sanji was in air not exactly his domain for main fighting style, and he didnt knew about the parasite, the fight was offed by law because Doffla wasnt Sanjis opponent, its just plot.
Doffla offed Law also right after, low-neg diff, Katakuri>calamities(until we see them all out/Sanji(we are still waiting for next move pu)>=Doffla>Law.
Post automatically merged:

Status
Not open for further replies.