Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

to be honest this chapter makes it clear. Doffy , Jinbe , Hancock , Kuma , and maybe Weevil as well should be all commander level.
Doffy is not necessarily stronger than Jinbe but he has more tricks , his awakning and bird cage are overpowered but i assume Jinbe's haki is greater than Doffy's so they should be about equal.

No, you made a website which said Doffy > Yonko Commanders. I'm not inventing this kind of BS, this would be even too cringe for me. So stop lying, ok? :myman:
What the fuck are you going on about? I reserved a domain name for a FORUM, to replace Oro Jackson. There were 3-4 alternatives for Oro Jackson. When this website picked up, I didn't do anything with it.

Wtf does that have to do with Katakuri, Cracker or whatever you're going on about.

Well, difficult. I think it's a stalemate. None can hurt the other. Big Father is really tough as hell.
Post automatically merged:

If his role wasn't that relevant, why did Katakuri get an extreme diff fight against the MC worth of 15 chapters? Why not make this arc like PH or Drum Island arc?

Katakuri is a confirmed COC user with broken Haki and special paramecia. Jinbe is strong but I have no reason to put him on par with Katakuri.
Just saying that Bege is low high tier would mean Pica is the least that as well.
Big Father is pretty disappointing offensively, seems pure defense. Pica with the golem has both. Only advantage that Big Father has is that it can protect other people.

Just saying that Bege is low high tier would mean Pica is the least that as well.
Big Father is pretty disappointing offensively, seems pure defense. Pica with the golem has both. Only advantage that Big Father has is that it can protect other people.
PIca in his base might be veteran level, but in his Golem he's clearly Top YC level.

Doffy hype.
Katakuri hype.
Especially Magellan hype.

Remember guys when Jinbe ran away from Magellan? Technically we know Magellan's strength since Ivankov, commander levelled, was defeated mid diff by the former but Jinbe, another commander levelled fighter, ran away from him as well.

Retconned Crocodile also did the same as well.
what happened? magelan got hyped?

Why do you keep typing stuff so unrelated only hurting your own faulty logic?
What for unrelated dude? You posting nonsense doing a debate without giving any relevance into the debate.

I just showed you how I was not wrong by defining black lightning sparkles as powerful attack indicators, at least in the broad sense equating to haki stag
And as I said from the begin, you cab take your Definition of black lightning for yourself if you not even wanna agrue about the Jinbe part. Instance of going agrue to the point explaining why I could be wrong, you putting your Definition who is fucking irrelevant to the point with we speaking right now and you do such stuffs many times.

Did you bring any relevant point to the debate with Jinbe? No
Did you bring any argument/point why Jinbe get first pierced by Shigan Madara and only in the moment when he show BL,WsW broke his finger? No...

You literally don't have any relevant argument to the debate so what is the point of this comment:
:Why is the black lightning used as an argument for scaling power levels exactly? It doesn't even constitute CoC likely, made my argument many times on that one. It should be about action marks. An argument might be made for action marks = powerful attack in general, but I don't recall whether or not this is the case."

I already explain it why I use the BL argument but you didn't even read it,do why random askimg this shit:"
Why is the black lightning used as an argument for scaling power levels exactly?" If you would read my comment in first place.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Aye, didn't know there was one thing we agreed on.
Every thousand years, stars do align. :cheers:
He can't be that, because Shiriew = Magellan, and Shiriew was Blackbeard's subordinate.

Magellan was just dangerous in close quarters because of his poison.
I see no problem with that. There is no rule which says that Shiryu has to be weaker than BB.
Good luck fighting him without CQC.

Status
Not open for further replies.