Status
Not open for further replies.
People are only mad when Oda is clearly stalling and using filler.

We're not stupid. We don't need CP0 to tell us about how the tide of battle has changed. These panels are 100% filler and made to stall an stretch shit. Shit like this is why I blew a gasket over chapter 1000 because of all the bullshit that we had to tolerate to get there.
....well...

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If the name of this "Sun God" is in the chapter, and it helped Whos Who endure his time during Impel Down, it's most likely NOT Luffy, since he is mad at Luffy for eating the Rubber Fruit and wearing Shanks' hat.

I know people are mad about the Joy Boy BS, but there's a good chance that it is not the case with this new thing. :P

If the name of this "Sun God" is in the chapter, and it helped Whos Who endure his time during Impel Down, it's most likely NOT Luffy, since he is mad at Luffy for eating the Rubber Fruit and wearing Shanks' hat.

I know people are mad about the Joy Boy BS, but there's a good chance that it is not the case with this new thing. :P
Luffy will become the Sun God, the same way he will become the Joy Boy (and I’m certain that the both name are the same guy anyway)

Oda got that god complex going on on 3 main characters, lame shit.
Usoppu god, Zori sword shallow champion god, Luffy the condom low iq god.
:suresure:fking clown.

I'm slowly convinced that this may indicate Ulti and P1 aren't down yet. With Usopp not having attained any growth power this arc and neither having Vs Chapters, I'm starting to think they will get up again. Hopefully Usopp stays behind to fight P1 if he stands in Tama's way vs the headliners.

Also lol at the "reverse strawhat theory". That shit didn't take off clearly.

16 years ago - fisher tiger escape from mariejoa
15 years ago - he released slave again

If this sun god is not fisher tiger, then it means he repeated the history 15 years ago, does that also mean fisher tiger is also pirate jesus? Fisher tiger is also the chosen one?
:crazwhat:
Who saved WsW 12 years ago? And how?
:crazwhat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji's will be 1,77 bil :myman:
I still think this is the last bounty increase we are gonna get.
During the "final war", bounties will become "irrelevant", most likely. That's why there might not be an increase once Zoro becomes WSS, or Luffy's becomes PK.

Only AFTER the final war and we reach some epilogue chapter, we will get their final bounties.

Status
Not open for further replies.