Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not get the tags above. Zoro and Sanji aren't in this chapter, but somehow Toxic side trying force this as 'negative'? Didn't you guys stated Zoro will start moving next chapter? You guys hurt yourself more for next chapter when you should know Tama > Zoro will matter overall XD.
That's what you called obsession. I'm trying to put some of my tags above but people are too fast man. I didn't even have a chance to put them in.
Who makes the tags anyway?
Some other people with VIP like me can make tags above the threads. Dunno who though.

I'm glad Oda is devoting time to Jinbe vs Who's Who. I was worried he'd spend the least amount of time on that fight. Plus the last chapter had some pretty good paneling for their showdown.
Better yet is the spoilers (the actual Korean text) mention omitting pretty much the entire fight from the summary, so clearly there's a lot of good stuff this chapter too.

It's exactly what Oda needs to dedicate time to. Another 20-30 chapters of pure fighting and it will be entirely worth it in the long run
Post automatically merged:

So, Redon was right
Interesting so it's a new character.

Oda with this endgame lore lol I have no idea what this means, I assume in relation to the dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.