Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, outside of Tama shit(hope it only take 1-2pages) we get a full fight chapter.
A background story of WsW, character building, great battle.
Didn't expect less, this is what we want to see, no asshalf battles like what we get for Ulti and Page one.
Yeah, people now just wanna unnecessarily hate on Oda even if he gives us a great chapter. Some chapters and plot points are definitely shit but everyone here has made it a habit to call every chapter that doesn't have Zoro or Sanji trash. Also, people have already themselves decided that the Gomu Gomu and the Sun God are destiny-related and hate on that too, lol. Something that's not even confirmed!

Easily a 9/10 for me and can potentially be 9.5/10 depending on how good the fight and the artwork is.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Just oda tying lore together. Clearly certiain sky people worshipped a sun god. Same sun god seems to be being brought up now.

Sun/Moon lore is decently big in One Piece, or at least hinted to be with Sky People
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiit a second.

Let’s connect things.

We know the sun god thing comes from the sky people. Who‘s who learning this from a Former ID Guard, which got fired later.

This fits in 2 different speculations we already had here. King being a former guard in impel down and king being some kind of sky man.

So the sun god story is not about another god for the story, it is not about Who‘s Whos background. This is hidden background story for King right here!

Yeah, people now just unnecessarily wanna hate on Oda even if he gives us a great chapter. Some chapters and plot points are definitely shit but everyone here has made it a habit to call every chapter that doesn't have Zoro or Sanji trash. People also have already themselves decided that the Gomu Gomu and the Sun God are destiny-related and hate on that too, lol. Something that's not even confirmed!

Easily a 9/10 for me and can potentially be 9.5/10 depending on how good the fight and the artwork is.
Yeah love this chapter also alone by reading the spoiler, chapter himself going be great.
And the best thing for me, probably it didn't end yet since WsW didn't use the last strongest move: Rokuougan ala his own version of it.

Also ancient zoans are harder to defeat, so I expect more fight scene between two. Question is rather if he wanna finish the battle in next chapter or after Sasaki and Blackmaria get defeated? We going to find this out two weeks later.

Who is who is done. Jimbe vs jack :kata:
While Id like that, just remember that Oda has a tendency to make characters user big moves on enemies where he ends the chapter. He did this for Inu, Asura, Kin and Denjiro when they tried to reopen Kaido's scar. He did it again when Luffy used Elephant Gatling against Kaido. He's uses it many times in earlier fights in the series.

Chances are WsW isn't actually done.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiit a second.

Let’s connect things.

We know the sun god thing comes from the sky people. Who‘s who learning this from a Former ID Guard, which got fired later.

This fits in 2 different speculations we already had here. King being a former guard in impel down and king being some kind of sky man.

So the sun god story is not about another god for the story, it is not about Who‘s Whos background. This is hidden background story for King right here!
While I agree this may be the case, King definitely wasn't the guard. WsW was imprisoned 12 years ago. King has been with Kaido at least 20 years.

BUT, him being the former warden of ID may support this anyway

The chapter went from 3/10 to 6.5/10.

I thought Jinbei and WW were talking during the fight which doesn't make any sense.

Glad to find out that they are fighting and talking at the same time.
Fighting and talking is a sacred staple, the best is probably enraged Arlong dropping lore while Luffy chills in Nami's room, I swear Luffy learned more about Nami's past vs Arlong than in the entire time they have sailed together.

Who is who is done. Jimbe vs jack :kata:
He's not done yet, the fight is long and Jinbei will high/ extreme diff him.

Should I remind you of how Ulti took those insane attacks and still managed to get up every time?

Also, Sasaki and BM will go down before WW.

Nami vs Ulti. Ulti may get up again and get defeated one last time.

Usopp vs Page One. Page One will get up again and get defeated by Usopp

Robin and Brook vs BM.

Franky vs Sasaki.

Jinbei vs WW.

then Sanji vs Queen.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
While I agree this may be the case, King definitely wasn't the guard. WsW was imprisoned 12 years ago. King has been with Kaido at least 20 years.

Maybe he was some double agent in ID? Recruiting people from ID to Kaido.

also it is also possible that this Guardian took the story from King back then.

But telling this story to the inmates could just be used to create a willing army for the „sun god“, the god of victory. Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.