Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah its definitely his style nowdays.

Spending alot of time/most of the chapter on this fight means its over for Whos Who makes no sense for anyother fight for Jinbe everyone pretty much gets one 1v1 fight in the climax of the arc.
Give an example lol. The last major fights were DR and they were done essentially in power order.

Oda has spent time (nearly full chapters) on fights that weren't focused on until later. Dressrosa is a big one for this. It's called skirmishing.

Oda spent nearly a full chapter on Franky vs Senor Pink when he tried to break into the Smile Factory, 755. He didn't have Franky defeat Senor Pink until 775 in another full dedicated fight chapter, 20 chapters later. People thought the fights were already ending in 755, I remember the discussions about it.

This is exactly what in talking about. It's premature to assume Ulti and Page 1 are down, especially after Oda has repeatedly had dialogue state they recover at ridiculous rates. Usopp hasn't gained a powerup, technically Chopper hasn't either. Jack and King are unmatched (by virtue of no having Strawhats matched to them).

I personally think we are just beginning here.

Don't worry it willl have its time to reach certain peak.

Right now Tokyo Revengers and Jujutsu outsell this trash ass manga called One Piece.

One Piece not even top 3 in oricon now.
one piece already had its sale peaks and is still the top selling manga ever. those 2 will never come close

I

Indigo

Luffy is the Sun God who will save the slaves by destroying the WG and the Holy Landy at the end of the series.

He is the DAWN OF THE WORLD.

He is the captain of the THOUSAND SUNNY.

He's crewmate was the right hand man of Fisher Tiger who did that in the past.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
We dont have time for that. OP should end in 5 years? Now we have to go directly to the point: Luffy vs Kaido's final round. All the rest until that moment is filler.
We have time for that and without that the story would lose a lot. I liked other SH fights except the M3. Ussop + Chopper vs Mr4 was dope. Chopper vs Kumadori, Franky vs the big ballon, Franky vs Senor etc

We are all saying each day that the story became Luffy show, for once other SH have spotlight its good

I want too Queen vs Sanji or Zoro vs King but we will have for sure other fights too

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
one piece already had its sale peaks and is still the top selling manga ever. those 2 will never come close
One Piece rides off the hype of the pre time skip era where writing was still good.

I don't care that One Piece has 400+ millions sold.

Currently One Piece is bested by Jujutsu, Tokyo Revengers and earlier by Kimetsu.

chapter: development of whoswho and some actual fight scenes. and some lore on impel down and the fishman pirates

WG: WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH NO TAMA PLEASE AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE
Drama queens acting this part is 3/4 of the chapter lol, Oda just wrapping up her stuff. The biggest part of the chapter has lore related stuff and WsW vs Jinbe fight.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Yes I dont care about other straw hats anymore. This arc is damn too long. Time to finally end this.
I agree with you that the pacing of Wano in general was weird, filled with unnecessary stuffs and the movement of characters is all over the place but the SH are important and I want to see their fights. I am hyped for Robin vs Maria (lewddd)

Status
Not open for further replies.