Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

WsW vs Jinbei battle is just getting started. I need a confrontation of WsW and shanks/ luffy too. Its looking like we're seeing Shanks next arc. Something brewing behind the scenes. :neesama:
Tbh the importance of the gomugomu has always been foreshadowed and was most likely fixed in Oda's early drafts.
There was the original concept that there's a gomugomu tree full of fruits.

Ya'll need to calm down. Obviously what happened to Tama next needed to be addressed. Did you think she wasn't going to appear for the rest of the raid? So the first couple pages are her escaping, big deal. The chapter is literally called "Jinbei vs Who's Who". Most of the chapter is going to be an awesome fight. I for one am glad to have the Tama stuff mixed in with great chapters like this instead of having more chapters dedicated to her.
Did it tho? She fulfilled her role and already escaped with Usopp and Nami last chap. The plot didn't move any further with her in this chapter. Like AT ALL.

Even if it turns out that the Tama part of the chapter is only 2 or 3 pages, it's still annoying. Those could be pages of Marco fighting King or Robin and Brook vs Black Maria or Kaido vs Yamato. Literally anything else would've advanced the plot further.

No you didn't. Different time zones :myman:
This dude lol

But yeah stated that it makes sense being King's race. Which hints why he has fire/sun flames.

Why his race is special

Hint that his real name may be Nika which references a woman being a goddess

Etc etc

And it would explain why king has that jailer getup
https://www.thecustommovement.com/custom/yrw4xqxP/the-god-of-sun-nike-air-invictus

The God of Sun...Nike Air "Invictus"

https://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Nike.html
:goatasure::seriously::lawsigh::sanjimeh:

NIKE (Nicé) was the winged goddess of victory--victory both in war and in peaceful competition. When Zeus was gathering allies at the start of the Titan War, Styx brought her four children Nike (Victory), Zelos (Rivalry), Kratos (Cratus Strength) and Bia (Force) into the god's service. Nike was appointed his charioteer and together the four became sentinels of Zeus' throne.

I tried to google "Nika God" and kept getting stuff like this^. Kept coming up with "Nike" the goddess of victory.
I remembered writing all of this. Went in further indepth and yoi all kept telling me "no the spoiler provider meant the reverse of the word akin"

OP isn't meant to be read weekly. That's pretty obvious at this point.
I think that's been obvious since they started running shonen comics in Jump.
Ya'll need to calm down. Obviously what happened to Tama next needed to be addressed. Did you think she wasn't going to appear for the rest of the raid? So the first couple pages are her escaping, big deal. The chapter is literally called "Jinbei vs Who's Who". Most of the chapter is going to be an awesome fight. I for one am glad to have the Tama stuff mixed in with great chapters like this instead of having more chapters dedicated to her.
Yeah, there's only so much you can actually discuss about a fight chapter. Good to have one again.
You're an irrelevant bitch who lives in Murica and thinks that Baseball or NBA is more famous than football.

Football is the most famous sport in the entire world.

Nobody gives a fuck about you, Murican.
One Piece is the most famous comic in the world but look at half the people here crying.

Schaub might be a troll but sometimes they're right too.

Oda never truly disappointed us in END of the day
just count the number of iconic moments one piece created during all of this years

again ... I'm not a wano fan ... just judging one piece cause of Wano wired pacing shouldn't be a reason to disqualify ONE PIECE as a titan, only Wano
I'm more referring to the grand scheme which is Laugh tale, void century, Florian triangle, D etc.

I know that OP has some amazing nostalgic moments but to me it looks like Oda is running some of the most awaited mysteries of OP into the mud.

yes Kingdom have qualities that one piece don't , and vice versa ...
I'm not saying one piece is better at any point of time or each and every single moment ...

but at least in terms of plot ... so far 70% of Kingdom plot to me was battel of strategies and who will attack who from where and when or why

I LOVE THIS ... I can't love this enough ... if you remember on Kingdom threads ... I demanded this type of actions :)
so I'm not complaining
and while clash of strategies are interesting as fuck ... it's not really plot ... and all of the plots in each arc is so massively focused

that's why Kingdom plot can't even compare itself to One Piece ...
and it SHOULDN'T cause I doubt Kingdom could've work if we had a massive plot like one piece

I really don't enjoy One Piece Vs Kingdom argument cause I love them both
I also don't want to compare OP to kingdom, they're too different.

I'm still a OP fan and will read it till the end but we can't simply treat Wano as if it was a mere arc. Wano is the climax of the entire Post TS, has heavy plot relevance with the Void century and Laugh tale. If Oda ruins this arc then those mysteries are also in danger.

I don't particularly mind the chosen one plotline, it's a typical shounen troupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.