Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you care for me to bring posts of people saying this was a sanji chapter? Yes or no?

One is down waiting to get healed while one is up fighting curently and the chapter still isn't focused around him. Which actually disappoints since I was hoping for some sanji feats.

Hence why your point was bullshit. We don't knownif this new drug works immediately or if it still takes time to heal.
I seen more post it was Zoro spotlight from your side. I say same on Sanji side too, but you guys were spamming in posts to say this chapter would be for Zoro. I am just saying don't overhype when Oda will focus different topics, not one character for one chapter unless for very certain reason.

That was my point and you misunderstood and The fight with Queen will show too. I think Calamities whill be next group to be defeated after T6H are defeated first, so more feats will be shown for Sanji and those who face the rest of the Calamities.

Ulti continued to fight after BM`s top attack. There is no way that WW done
I'm telling you guys, they are going to find that these people will keep recovering regardless of how many times you hurt them.

Kairoseki seems to be the only solution to stopping them. I half expect Ulti and P1 to still get up considering Usopp truly has gained and done nothing during these fights. We have yet to see an elaboration on his haki too

Status
Not open for further replies.