Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Jinbe doesnt need no stinking suit he just stan
Wait what? Saying they are of similar strength is basically headcannon lol. Who’s Who is garbage and it took Jinbei 20 chapters to win, this was a high diff lol
Jinbe was playing when he got serious he could have one shotted wsw and its not headcannon oda himself wrote wsw as a rival to queen

Full summary is out. Who's Who is done @Paperchampion23 @Lukegranders
Except there is zero proof of this once again. I've repeatedly stated to refer back to how Franky hit Fukuro and one could assumed he beat him then and there. We have no idea if WsW can use a version of Seimei Kikan to heal himself. How about we wait 2 weeks, cause I ain't taking the L yet lol

Funny enough.....Jinbe broke the floor to the 3rd floor. Literally way part of my theory that Brook may take over that fight if Jinbe or someone breaks the floor to the 3rd floor.

I

Indigo

Big Mom used an attack ten times stronger than Jinbei's on Ulti but she still managed to get up, and some people here think that WW is done?

The fight is far from being over. We still have two chapters of WW vs Jinbei.
You realize that Jinbei broke both of his arms, and a finger broke on his own attacking him, and then destroyed Who's Who floor (Breaking the room and a bunch of pillars) with one attack? This seems like a symbolic defeat already. Like Luffy destroying the place of the villain when fighting.

Not only that. Who's Who already used ALL Rokushiki skills while in Hybrid Form to Jinbei's FACE. Just tanking it. Doesn't matter if Who's Who gets up, he has been defeated on a spiritual level. His attacks can't down Jinbei, his place is fucked, and Jinbei downed him and broke his arms like it was nothing.

Seastone bullets / nails from Hawkins? i don't know. He needs something to hurt the Ancient Zoans from here.

Maybe plague bullets from Queen.

Or stuff like that.
That's exactly why I said he will not get anything. You don't have a clue, and honestly, no one does.

You know he can't get the things you mentioned above.

He'll be braver but he will not get a powerup. Usopp is just weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.