Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I'm gonna change my avi and sig to something more appropriate.

Dude.

Who's Who got scared and tried to run, but Jinbei held him by stepping on his tail before giving the final blow.

Holy Fuck.

That's another level of humiliation.

Jesus Christ.
And dudes here still think he’s going to keep on fighting lmao.

Ya don’t get casual readers will see WsW as a weak ass pussy? There’s no point in keeping him around if not to humiliate him

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
So? Sanji took out the male headliners while he was not only nerfed but couldn’t even hit the women. If anything Jinbei looks worse because he struggled against Who’s Who’s crew for so long lol
Lol are you comparing sanji beating up some nameless fodders to jinbe humiliating a commander level enemy and fighting his whole crew?

I think REGARDLESS of what happens here (WsW recovering or not, Brook taking over since they are falling to the 3rd floor or just fighting with Robin), this is potentially Oda's answer to allowing Jinbe to still fight Jack, since I highly doubt Inu can take him on.

Also consider the fact that Jinbe is fine still and needs to be placed somewhere
Jack is tied to the Minks plot wise.

Theory I had earlier this week:

Jinbe absolutely demolishing WsW AND breaking the floor may indicate (if WsW recovers) that:

- Brook may take over the fight with WsW
- Jinbe may take over the fight with Jack

If you look at this, Jinbe seems to not even be trying once angry, so I feel like Jack is his next step, regardless if WsW gets back up.

I still do believe he has some sort of Rokushiki recovery technique. Seimei Kikan was used to restore the Kumadori's body and slim Lucci's. Who's to say it can't also heal injuries when combined with an ancient zoan?
its time to stop man.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
β€Ž
We know that Zoro and Sanji will be stronger than Jinbe at the end of the arc , and Yamato will join too. Luffy's crew is gonna be really overpowered.
please sanji isn't jinbei level only see the respect than cp0 that for jinbei:
CP-0 with smiling mask: "Let's see if he'll make it out of this alive.
His opponent is that Jinbe after all..."

You realize that Jinbei broke both of his arms, and a finger broke on his own attacking him, and then destroyed Who's Who floor (Breaking the room and a bunch of pillars) with one attack? This seems like a symbolic defeat already. Like Luffy destroying the place of the villain when fighting.

Not only that. Who's Who already used ALL Rokushiki skills while in Hybrid Form to Jinbei's FACE. Just tanking it. Doesn't matter if Who's Who gets up, he has been defeated on a spiritual level. His attacks can't down Jinbei, his place is fucked, and Jinbei downed him and broke his arms like it was nothing.
- Broken wrists or arms don't mean shit in One Piece. Zoro used Asura on Kaido with 30 broken bones.
- That's not symbolic at all. WW is wearing a mask, Oda will symbolize his defeat when Jinbei breaks his mask. Just like how Doffy's broken glasses symbolized his defeat.
- WW is portrayed as the strongest F6 who wanted to challenge a YC. He can't be defeated that easily. Should I remind you again how Ulti took these insanely powerful attacks from different characters and still managed to get up?
- Jinbei's fight is WW, we didn't see him struggle at all in this fight. We need to see him struggle and get hit by powerful attacks like every other ST.

WW is not defeated, he will get up and manage to hurt Jinbei for a while then Jinbei will finish him up for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.