Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

- Broken wrists or arms don't mean shit in One Piece. Zoro used Asura on Kaido with 30 broken bones.
- That's not symbolic at all. WW is wearing a mask, Oda will symbolize his defeat when Jinbei breaks his mask. Just like how Doffy's broken glasses symbolized his defeat.
- WW is portrayed as the strongest F6 who wanted to challenge a YC. He can't be defeated that easily. Should I remind you again how Ulti took these insanely powerful attacks from different characters and still managed to get up?
- Jinbei's fight is WW, we didn't see him struggle at all in this fight. We need to see him struggle and get hit by powerful attacks like every other ST.

WW is not defeated, he will get up and manage to hurt Jinbei for a while then Jinbei will finish him up for good.
"As Who's Who screams in pain, Jinbe grabs both of his wrists and breaks them "

"Who's Who uses “Rankyaku” in Jinbe's face but he withstands it without problems."

"Who's Who shoots a “Gagan” again but Jinbe simply withstands it with his body again. Who's Who is shocked and tries to jump away, but he falls over and realize that Jinbe is stepping on his tail."

"Jinbe's punch hits Who's Who in the face"

You really think this sounds like a man who is gonna get up, heal really fast, fight against Jinbei on a collapsed floor, and give Jinbei an extreme diff fight while struggling, AFTER HE RAN AWAY FROM JINBEI SHOCKED?

Come on man.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
“Commander level enemy”. Because he wants to fight Queen? I guess by your logic Zoro = Sanji then lol
That logic makes no sense zoro doesnt want to fight sanji nor sanji wants to fight zoro since they are allies.
And yes wsw was portrayed by oda as someone who can be a threat to queen.

Why would Who‘s‘Who lose before Black Maria and Sasaki LMAO. Unless BM is stronger than him and seemingly needd Robin and Brook to be beaten.

Who‘s‘Who should be atleast top 2 of the flying six and that simply fits in Oda‘s writing, that the characters are getting beaten in order by their „strength“ Pageone beaten as the first one (seemingly the weakest), then Ulti and now Who‘sWho? Seemingly Black Maria is stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.