Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you pretending to be dumb or what?
Those are also not VERSUS chapters.

Versus chapters:
Zoro x Kaku - Chapter 416 (Zoro vs Kaku is literally the name of the chapter)
Usopp x Perona - Chapter 465
Franky x Fukurou - Chapter 404

And fights always ends either in the very same chapter or the next one. You can look up for more to see the trend and there are of course a few exceptions to the formula.
Do I have to educate or you dumbasses???

My God you guys seriously need to understand OP and how Oda's formula because it's becoming cringy.

Again, this is how Oda writes the ST fights based on the number of panels and not chapters hahahahaha

For example, let's take the Zoro vs Mr 1 fight:

One Piece chapter 193 Zoro vs Mr 1 fight panels + panels of other events.
One Piece chapter 194: Only Zoro vs Mr 1 panels.
One Piece chapter 195: Only Zoro vs Mr 1 panels. Zoro defeats him.

The fight almost lasted 2 chapters hahaha

One Piece chapter 183: Sanji vs Mr 2 panels + panels of other events.
One Piece chapter 187: Sanji vs Mr 2 panels + panels of other events.
One Piece chapter 188: Sanji vs Mr 2 panels + Panels of other events.
One Piece chapter 189: Sanji vs Mr 2 + panels of other events. Sanji defeats Mr 2.

The fight lasted 5 chapters.

Oda doesn't give a fuck about what you are saying. He cares about the number of panels for each ST fight.

He can make a fight last for 5 chapters + add other events. or he can just dedicate an entire chapter to a fight.

It's the panels that matter to him, dummy.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Oda has made it very clear he wants the Yonko crews to be basically dead even
The Red Hair Pirates are obviously the strongest yonko crew.

Snack's older brother, Perospero's feats are worse than Ulti's.

I highly doubt Snack's much stronger than Perospero.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Bro, Jinbe’s CoA is so strong that Who’s Who broke his fingers on impact, and he took a rankyaku to the face with no damage before smashing Who’s Who into the void century? Sign me the hell up for that! Can’t wait to see this full body CoA Jinbe. People going to stop downplaying Jinbe now to try and boost their faves?
Before that Jinbei was getting pierced by no Haki shigans lol. The only reason Jinbei broke Who’s Who’s finger is because Who’s Who didn’t use Haki lol

I

Indigo

As a Zoro fan too, let me tell you that even tho it was hype to see how easily Zoro was dealing with the New World before Wano, it also made his fights kinda boring, because he didn't had to struggle against he enemies in a power sense, it was always struggle of the enemies being / having annoying powers and just running, whenever Zoro got to them it was over.

This Jinbei fight was the type of hype shit i wanted Zoro to get more by Oda, starts a fight against an enemy that looks cool, has cool skills, thinks he is the GOAT, starts fighting Zoro, mid fight starts getting demolished and by the end is already scared and trying to run away from him.

Jinbei felt like Kratos from this summary.

Dude just tanking most hits, grabs the dudes hands, breaks them, makes the enemy scared and trying to run, but then just stops them form running and uses a finisher.

He is just jealous bruh, just like Zoro did here, only Zoro and Sanji do things like that.

It isn't the first time that Sanji isn't mentioned as "Black Leg", in Enies Lobby Zoro and Sanji made an entrance and they called Zoro the "Pirate Hunter" but didn't called Sanji the "Black Leg" and Zoro made fun of him, it's something to piss him off, but in the reality even Law calls him Black Leg, Bege too, both Supernova. Obviously Jinbei has much more recognition than Zoro and Sanji around the world, thats unquestionable

You know, it's possible black Maria doesn't have haki. Since she used brass knuckles to hit sanji.

If that's the case then brook and Robin should mid diff her as well. 1v1 they'd struggle but a 2v1 against a possibly non awakened, no haki flying 6? Makes sense, especially after how Jinbe washed Who's Who from the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.