Status
Not open for further replies.
You should! And your boredom will magically disappear in an instant
I have seen many users praise this series, so I want to read it now,
Read "The Hunters Guild: Red Hood"

It's written by Horikoshi's ( my hero academia ) former assistant.

Chapter 2 comes out Sunday and I think it's a good read.

Also Choujin X is written by Ishida, creator of Tokyo ghoul which also released its 2nd chapter as well.
Read "The Hunters Guild: Red Hood"

It's written by Horikoshi's ( my hero academia ) former assistant.

Chapter 2 comes out Sunday and I think it's a good read.

Also Choujin X is written by Ishida, creator of Tokyo ghoul which also released its 2nd chapter as well.
I will read these, thank you :cheers:

Literally anything what I said in the past get became true. Jinbe was to powerfull for Oda to let him join Punk hazard(he could easily destroy Ceaser and Vergo) and even DR only Doffy could match him as opponent.
Dude has crazy feats since pre ts, I said his haki was special and look even WsW hype it.
Overall he little take damage their and here but overall yes it was clearly so far a mid diff @Geo and if WsW not standing up, im getting this L.

In case not because of Jinbe but because of I Overestimate WsW. I though he match Jinbe equal but so far it was the opposite. In case even if WsW stand up, he can't fight back Jinbe with his basic rokushiki skills. He need to use haki against Jinbe. Rokushiki alone don't going to help him.

So if he stand up I can see him using stronger attacks, new skills and probably awakening. Otherwise he can't do much against Jinbe.

And be honest his last attack was shigan Madara, a move with we see from Lucci pre ts. I doubt that was WsW finisher, he couldn't really do much though using basic skills.

It really depends where Oda wanna go with this battle, why he even make it. Since usually the strawhats where the underdogs but that is the opposite where Jinbe clealry look better and stronger. For the first battle of a strawhat I expect more for Jinbe. Why he not give him Jack? In case I never expect WsW to look this underwhelmed against Jinbe, after all the build up to get trashed this early without showing anything special.

Either Oda start a great twist next chapter or it is really over(WsW having something broken isn't really a argument, Ulti was standing after having a damaged organs, ancient zoan have crazy recovery).

But Jinbe really show it off what I always expect from him. Physical a monster and having a insane CoA and also beeing fast. Dude call G2 weak for a reason.

Funny in case how Oda threat Jinbe in front of Katakuri. Showing how much a beast Katakuri was.

Is WsW is defeated without showing awakening but Jack showing it later, it tells you a lot about the ranking.

The Mink kings already beat Jack guys. Did we forget this happened? What happens at this point doesn't matter. It's like how Kiku defeated Kanjuro, then felt responsible for not killing him, only to lose to him later, only to have Kinemon strike him down.

Let's wait a few chapters. Let's see if WsW is truly down. Let's see if Inu truly fights Jack first. Let's see where Jinbe actually goes next.
Yes,we need to take into account this is a crew of awakened Zoans,these guys have crazy recovery speed!Jack already lost and is fighting a strong opponent!

It mentioned the boosters on the feet which increase his speed and the power of his kicks as well.
And sanji needing a raid suit from now on is an admission that the sanji before the raid suit was worthless
I mean thats kind of like saying Every strawhat that gets a powerup this arc was useless before.......which is weird because you dont hear people say Every strawhat that got a powerup in Enies Lobby was useless before.......

But Honestly Peroroncino this discussion is kind of pointless cause currently Sanji is currently fighting Queen without the raid suit you dont have much to bitch about, and we dont know how this fight is going to be written. So until then we'll put the raid suit powerup discussion on hold.

We can all pretty much agree on this right?
The WsW hype was the most dumb thing to come from “powerscalers” in this arc. “Who’s Who thinks he could beat a Calamity so obviously he must be Calamity level!” Like did these clowns not understand that WsW doesn’t have a power level scouter on him? He didn’t know how strong the Calamities are, and besides, if we’re gonna use characters being boastful as proper powerscaling arguments, then Pica should be low top tier at least since he thought he could take care of Fujitora

Do I have to educate or you dumbasses???

My God you guys seriously need to understand OP and how Oda's formula because it's becoming cringy.

Again, this is how Oda writes the ST fights based on the number of panels and not chapters hahahahaha

For example, let's take the Zoro vs Mr 1 fight:

One Piece chapter 193 Zoro vs Mr 1 fight panels + panels of other events.
One Piece chapter 194: Only Zoro vs Mr 1 panels.
One Piece chapter 195: Only Zoro vs Mr 1 panels. Zoro defeats him.

The fight almost lasted 2 chapters hahaha

One Piece chapter 183: Sanji vs Mr 2 panels + panels of other events.
One Piece chapter 187: Sanji vs Mr 2 panels + panels of other events.
One Piece chapter 188: Sanji vs Mr 2 panels + Panels of other events.
One Piece chapter 189: Sanji vs Mr 2 + panels of other events. Sanji defeats Mr 2.

The fight lasted 5 chapters.

Oda doesn't give a fuck about what you are saying. He cares about the number of panels for each ST fight.

He can make a fight last for 5 chapters + add other events. or he can just dedicate an entire chapter to a fight.

It's the panels that matter to him, dummy.
Again has nothing to do with what I am saying.
After a VERSUS chapter the battle usually ends in the very next chapter and that's what Oda has been doing since Skypiea with a few exceptions.

Those Alabasta examples means nothing to me because I am simply not talking about them. I am talking about what Oda does after naming the chapter after the fight (Pirate Luffy x Commander Katakuri, Zoro vs Kaku, Sanji x Absalom, Nami x Kalifa and so on.)

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
He is just jealous bruh, just like Zoro did here, only Zoro and Sanji do things like that.

It isn't the first time that Sanji isn't mentioned as "Black Leg", in Enies Lobby Zoro and Sanji made an entrance and they called Zoro the "Pirate Hunter" but didn't called Sanji the "Black Leg" and Zoro made fun of him, it's something to piss him off, but in the reality even Law calls him Black Leg, Bege too, both Supernova.
So why sanji and jinbei aren't rival becuse you will use this pic to say than zoro and sanji are rival.
In the case of the black leg if you look on the pic it is sanji who ask why he didn't say it while he said jinbei knife of sea

Status
Not open for further replies.