Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, Oda is really good at giving nice endings to his fights, so this honestly worries me.

I don't need 3 more chapters of Jinbe vs W'sW, but having Who's pull at least his own version of the Rokuogan or something else that really damages Jinbe and THEN get defeated, ending with a nice quote or monologue from Jinbe about this Nika figure, would at least give me a feeling of true conclusion.

My final prediction for the matchups:

Luffy and Yamato vs Kaido
Kid and Law vs Big Mom, but then Killer, Hawkins, Drake, and Apoo come in later to help out
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Jack after Jack beats Inu
Brook vs WsW, now that Jinbe has softened up WsW
Robin vs Black Maria
Franky vs Sasaki
Usopp vs P1 (this chapter foreshadows Usopp getting a PU since he’s talking about how cool Nami is now with her PU and he’ll want to keep up obviously)
Nami vs Ulti (already concluded most likely)

Chopper is the only mystery amongst the SHs. I can see him fighting either Peros or the remaining Numbers.

Ashura, Kin, and Kiku are already done for. Raizo is fighting Fuku and won’t do anything afterwards. Inu jobs to Hybrid Jack. Neko fights Peros and probably jobs since it would make more sense for Chopper or Carrot fo finish him off. Izo and Kawa probably help either against King or Queen, but they’ll job. Denjiro either helps against Sasaki, fights the Numbers, or finishes off Orochi.

Marco will obviously stop fighting King for whatever reason. Afterwards, I can see him either helping against the Yonko or fighting the BMP on the Chanter if/when they land on Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.