Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
These fights would be a lot more enjoyable if the build up doesn't take two fucking years and focus 80% of the chapter for o tama too make the alliance even. All oda had to do was write 15,000 men vs 15,000 men equal fight and we can save two years but no he thinks hes too smart to write something so simple and rather waste 2 years building up o tama war preperation

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:
This is your best post on Oro Jackson holy shit

Wow, it looked like Jinbei completely overpowered the guy, its as if he has his own crushing tekkai. I can't wait to see how powerful his new oni move is. Guess Jinbei doesn't know anything about Nika. From the summary it likely that WsW is defeated but in fact from the narrative standpoint, its the total contrary. Either way Jinbei is awesome, he's YC3 no less.. Simply overpowered

Remember that WsW was a slave and tortured a great deal, even Jinbei called him out about his half ass resolve. WsW's not done i think, Jinbei gave him his wake up call. Or he could have double personality from his traumatic past, anyway i will wait for 1019 to really see whats what. If he gets back up its going be very hype.
The only thing I can think of honestly is the fact that the CP-0 guy did not mention him by name. Jinbe also seemingly broke his mask, which may reveal something about the character.

Idk, at this point either Oda has to do some miraculous character change to save WsW, or have him recover and fight Brook or something.

Otherwise I can't see him fighting Jinbe more Or fighting at all. But I'm waiting till 1019 to judge

Last edited:
I

Indigo

can you just imagine this chapter in the anime?

Who's Who jumping around and sending a bunch of hits.

Jinbei just tanking them and dodging the Madara Shigan.

Then just breaks the dudes arms, yeets him on the ground, and sends a shockwave punch that destroys the floor.

Can't wait for both Roof Piece and This.

Status
Not open for further replies.