Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro if u think so stop reading One piece manga and stop watching episodes because nothing happens even if u complain here...read and watch if u like and that's all forget about one piece bro think about your own life is everything happening as per you want...so take with every thing that comes and Oda is writer so he knows what to do with his characters... nothing will happen with your blabbering here...that's all
1. You can still enjoy something while criticising it
2. Oda is not perfect, he doesn’t always know what’s the best and he can write some shit like wasting time for Tama and not highlighting every Straw Hat
3. We all have different tastes and subjective views
5. I skipped 4

If Tama becomes a Straw Hat, i will finally trully hate a Straw Hat, even more than i ever did Sanji.
Who knows what Oda has written how he has make turn of events to force Luffy to take Tama along with him...afterall ace had promised her that he will take her after she turns into a fine kunoichi...and here she is vandalizing onigashima with her ability... instead of hating her prepare yourself to accept this from heart...that's all I can say

I

Indigo

Who knows what Oda has written how he has make turn of events to force Luffy to take Tama along with him...afterall ace had promised her that he will take her after she turns into a fine kunoichi...and here she is vandalizing onigashima with her ability... instead of hating her prepare yourself to accept this from heart...that's all I can say
I can't accept a walking plot device in "my heart", because everytime Tama does anything or speaks anything all i can see is the Writer's blatant hand on creating the most convenient character in the history of fiction.

I don't care what happens to Tama, i will forever hate her.

Accepting it from the heart while you hate in reality? People shouldn’t lie to themselves. Only because Oda writes something we don’t have to like or accept it.
I know your intention is good but there will be always someone who doesn’t like it

Or they can just not like Tama.
You can fuck with the strawhat crew as a whole while not liking individual characters

Accepting it from the heart while you hate in reality? People shouldn’t lie to themselves. Only because Oda writes something we don’t have to like or accept it.
I know your intention is good but there will be always someone who doesn’t like it
Does it matter whether we like or not?and we can just do is fight with somebody who likes the character through keyboard and waste time...like I am wasting mine writing the reply

I

Indigo

I can't accept a walking plot device in "my heart", because everytime Tama does anything or speaks anything all i can see is the Writer's blatant hand on creating the most convenient character in the history of fiction.

I don't care what happens to Tama, i will forever hate her.
You can name a bunch of "shitty" characters of One Piece you might think, i'm pretty sure i like them more than Tama.

Give me fucking Helmeppo, Koby (i like him, people hate him i think), what else? Chopper? give Chopper anytime before Tama.

Who else do people hate? Momo? give me 10x Momos before Tama.

Seriously.

Tama is so shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.