Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda did an amazing job if his goal was to dehype the YCs. WsW wasn't a calamity because he was too weak but he certainly believed he was kind of a match for at least the weakest of them, Jack.
Jack has been trashed since day one.
Marco fought King and Queen alone and damaged them.
Whoever is going to defeat them won't seem incredibly strong now, hopefully he will come up with something. King and Queen having CoC and/or awakening should be enough.

Even if WsW gets up, his CoA can't become stronger, he's not a credible opponent for Jinbe anymore.

Oda did an amazing job if his goal was to dehype the YCs. WsW wasn't a calamity because he was too weak but he certainly believed he was kind of a match for at least the weakest of them, Jack.
Whoever is going to defeat them won't seem incredibly strong now, hopefully he will come up with something. King and Queen having CoC and/or awakening should be enough.

Even if WsW gets up, his CoA can't become stronger, he's not a credible opponent for Jinbe anymore.
If WsW does have his own version of Rokuogan that might be much better at damaging Jinbe internally, like advanced CoA

You could easily argue Jack is Kaidos best subordinate. He got trashed by SOME people stronger than him, but he's about action unlike the remaining beast pirates.

ace

apparently roger a sword freak he named his son after his sword
Was really hype when I see that Roger had a supreme sword and called it Ace.
That is actually a huge news.
So far the strongest one had a supreme sword right(Whitebeard,Roger and Mihawk)?
Open up the question, does only Top Top tier characters having a supreme sword?

Full body CoA Jinbei is gonna look sick on the anime / colored panels.
Chapter was insane and you was right, he use CoA, but I did kinda expect it worse for WsW, seeing this chapter it kinda hype me enough to see how he fight Jinbe. For now I would say high end of mid diff but the last scene in this chapter give me the hope that the fight is not finished yet(Rokougan who should ignore durability).
But Jinbe outperform himself, that is really crazy, dude haki is insane.

Land Jinbe mid diffed WsW. @playa4321 where you at?

:queenhear:
Yes higher end of mid diiff for now but the end of the chapter didn´t really show that he is totally defeated, meaning next week the fight can still continue.
Jinbe use full body haki, firsttime a CoA+Fishmen attack in combo, that is actually dope.
Showing that Jinbe take the battle serious and need to show and block with haki.

As example Jinbe CoA is insane yet WsW could cut him with his attack, he for sure is not a warm up, Jinbe need a lot of effort to fight back via using haki.

vs

levels
Fucking crazy, the one with his powerup RS get send across the city, the another block a stronger character attack with CoA byhimself via using CoA. That panel was dope, I telling since in the past, Jinbe is physical a monster and his haki is insane, also he is very fast.
Dude was cut of by Oda because he would be to much, imagine him in Punk hazard or DR, that is like having a Doffy lvl+ character in the ship...

If this is what we're getting for Jinbei.

Can't wait for Zoro, Oda's favorite boy.
If Oda can hype King even more(what I believe) then we probably get one of the best fight for Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.