Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack right now is fighting inurashi and we ain’t even seen that fight yet as there is history there. King is currently going up against Marco and probably being saved for a rejuvenated zoro and sanji is currently going up against queen. Sorry to say but this who’s who and jimbei fight is far from over cuz even though Jimbei looked really good This chapter we don’t necessarily see who’s who get knocked out so yea

Agree with this post of NF:
Yeah rereading the fight the choreography is really good this is just like the old school CP9 fights. One of the best post-skip fights honestly. And that is not a panel of a finished fight at the end. It can go the extra mile and be an all-timer if Who's Who has more in the bag and actually hurts Jinbei.

Also this wasn't less than a mid difficulty fight. People think it is a stomp because Who's Who couldn't end up damaging him in the end and broke his fingers on his iron defense. But that is Jinbei's fighting style. Ultimate defense. His focus was getting his Haki defense stronger and stronger and going above and beyond so that Who's Who completely underestimated his defense and got injured. Then he got caught and nothing was working. Leading up to it Who's Who was getting through to Jinbei and forcing him to dodge. The effort in maintaing his defense also counts to the difficulty Jinbei encountered to win the fight. WW was still respectable. Would put him above Ulti and a full tier ahead of Page 1. A bonafide YC4 character.

Jinbei is clearly YC3 now and I don't buy the argument that he remained stagnant over the time-skip. He has improved. He clearly was not as strong as Doffy pre-skip but currently him vs Doffy/Cracker/Jack would be a good fight. Between the 4 I would still pick Jack as the strongest. Pre-Mera Sabo should also be at this level.

Current Lucci isn't beating Jinbei either but he would put up a better fight most likely.
Jinbe special power is his ultimate defense, his op hardening.
So strong to even block Cognac or Akainu punch, Jinbe strongest power in attack and the ultimate defense and he proof it here, to damage him or hurting him while he using CoA is almost impossible or hard to do, because that I said even Luffy with G2/G3 wouldn´t do much, same for Doffy in base.

@MarineHQ62 , @Sentinel , @Bogard , @TheKnightOfTheSea , @Hanzo hattori , @MonsterKaido

WsW's abilities are old and outdated, especially for CP0 standards. He learned the Rokushiki we know and basically added his own spin to hit.

CP0 will for sure have something else, trust me, wait for Rob lucci
:kata:

Judging by this forum i think the question isn't whether or not who's Who gets up again, but rather who cares if he does get up again?

Last thing I'm sure people want is a repeat of ulti for every tobbi roppo

Agree with this post of NF:

Jinbe special power is his ultimate defense, his op hardening.
So strong to even block Cognac or Akainu punch, Jinbe strongest power in attack and the ultimate defense and he proof it here, to damage him or hurting him while he using CoA is almost impossible or hard to do, because that I said even Luffy with G2/G3 wouldn´t do much, same for Doffy in base.

@MarineHQ62 , @Sentinel , @Bogard , @TheKnightOfTheSea , @Hanzo hattori , @MonsterKaido
Yes we should've guessed that much. Jinbe's best feats are defense feats.

Jinbe could probably block swings from Kaido

And I don’t understand the page one and who’s who comparisons either. Like they’re not comparable in the way they fight as clearly who’s who is a more technical fighter as he evades attacks and moves quickly while also possessing the 6 powers. Page one on the other hand is a brute and a physical specimen. The guy literally needed a COC coated punch from big mom to knock him out so I don’t get why people are comparing page one clashing with sanji and overpowering him to who’s who clashing with jimbei and failing to overpower him. They’re not the same type of fighters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.