Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Jimbe really got angry, Who's Who got his wrists and fingers broken as soon as Nika was mentioned :jay-he:
Now, I don't think WW is down... but I expect his mask to be broken and his identity revealed next time. I also expect him to use "life return" to reduce the clashes with Jimbe (since Jimbe seems superior on the front) and use a more speed-based, sneaky, hit-and-run approach.
Since "life return" has effects on the body shape, I wonder if WW can fix his bones this way...
:bamathink:

Doffy hype.
Katakuri hype.
Especially Magellan hype.

Remember guys when Jinbe ran away from Magellan? Technically we know Magellan's strength since Ivankov, commander levelled, was defeated mid diff by the former but Jinbe, another commander levelled fighter, ran away from him as well.

Retconned Crocodile also did the same as well.
Lmao they didn’t ran away it was a time limited situation they had to go since there where a few hours left before ace execution

Doffy hype.
Katakuri hype.

Remember guys when Jinbe ran away from Magellan? Technically we know Magellan's strength since Ivankov, commander levelled, was defeated mid diff by the former but Jinbe, another commander levelled fighter, ran away from him as well.

Jinbei had no counter to Magellan's poison especially without much water at his disposal. Though he would have still been able of injuring Magellan before poison catch up with him.

Doffy hype.
Katakuri hype.

Shiryu hype baby, pre-TS shiryu was said to be equal to Magellan, future Zoro matchup kreygasm

Status
Not open for further replies.