Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jinbe and Jack do fight(I don't think they will), it would definitely be a high-extreme diff fight.
I was rooting for it since primordial ages because I was looking for an epic Fishman slash, possibly the most epic ever. At this stage I'm hoping for it but I think it would be more consistent if the Scabbards proved the ones to vanquish Jack.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if she's gonna fight topless .. :shame:
Guess that's forbidden sorrowfully, unless Oda offpanels her torso the entire time. :P

What's the point in Luffy smashing someone we all know he'd destroy?

With Blueno nobody expected it as it looked like a fairly even match but Current Luffy can fight Kaido 1v1, why waste Jack like that ?
Jack already did too much. And still gonna smash Inu.
Jiinbe isnt going to fight anyone but WsW.
Luffy Said he would beat jack.
Sanji and zoro are going to fight Queen and king.

So the only person that can take out Jack is luffy before coming to kaido. Could be yamato? Yeah, but kaido will destroy her

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The portrayal Vergo's Haki received is still > Jinbe's. With the Vivre Card labeling it as "super-hardening" and with Vergo coating his whole body with excellence to brutalize his opponent. When already base Vergo cracks Sanji's leg.

Yeah, Vergo trashes WsW.
I has said than pica is king level

Jack already did too much. And still gonna smash Inu.
Jiinbe isnt going to fight anyone but WsW.
Luffy Said he would beat jack.
Sanji and zoro are going to fight Queen and king.

So the only person that can take out Jack is luffy before coming to kaido. Could be yamato? Yeah, but kaido will destroy her
But Jack has yet to reveal his Hybrid form and the pattern looks like Oda will only allow calamities to show it when facing a crew member.

I think it would be a total waste for Luffy to just body Jack. Jack could be a good fight for someone on the alliance

I consider it a mid diff, but could be potentially high diff, it depends on Jinbei's physical conditions after the fight and what he does next.

nerfed Jinbei vs nerfed hybrid Jack extreme diff soon? :kawak::kawak::kawak:
Yeah I think Jinbe is not that nerfed presumably actually. Jack was so nerfed Kaido was piting him and shouting loud how he would not allow a calamity to be defeated. But his regeneration process is also amazing on the other flip of the medal though.

S

stealthblack

Poor F5 really never had a chance, but then again when you see how the Calamities and even Kaido have been treated in this raid...
whoswho, ulti, page1 did draw the short end of the stick when they got to face BM and jimbei that is easily on par with calamities. jack got half dead dogstorm and help from his underlings, queen got chopper most of the war and king got ....well nothing to do

But Jack has yet to reveal his Hybrid form and the pattern looks like Oda will only allow calamities to show it when facing a crew member.

I think it would be a total waste for Luffy to just body Jack. Jack could be a good fight for someone on the alliance
I agree with you. He would be a great match for someone else.

But i dont see It now, being honest, who can take care of Jack thats not ocuppied? I dont believe One day that WsW IS down.

I think Jack Will use hibryd to defeat Inu.

And i think hibryd Jack could give luffy some trouble, luffy was surprised even by ulti strenght and was about to Go gear4.

Lets wait..but thats How i see It now.

Perospero getting fucked up as collateral from base Sanji's first kick aimed at Zoan Queen was legit proper power scaling

:milaugh:

Heck, i'd take 700 mil bounty Perorin who no diffed Pedro, Brook and Chopper and walked off an Island Size explosion

over dollar store version of Lucci who get's his fingers bent while trying to Shigan someone any day :kobeha:

We still haven't even reached one of the objectives of this fight.
We're yet to see Who's Who's face.
Jinbe hit him right in the face. Next chapter, we will finally see his mask broken, and we will see what he looks like.
Yep he will be on the ground defeated with his face revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.