Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop listening to that retard. I made a website called "Thousand Sunny Forum" to replace Oro Jackson Forum. I posted a bunch of memes in the main page, and one of the memes was Doffy owning Cracker, and he got butthurt.

When this forum got popular, I just didn't do anything with the domain name. But back then there were a number of Oro Jackson alternatives, so we didn't know which one was going to pick up steam.

Scratches = Blood? Hahaha

I said he took 0 damage when he got serious...try again
So using fullbody hardening is non serious for you? Jinbe don't have just scratches, he also has cuts.
It doesn't. Stop pushing headcanon in your attempt to damage control.

Black lightning happens on impact. Ulti and Luffy clashed had black lightning. Franky body slam had black lightning
You said it yourself, it happen in a impact. Jinbe and Kata had it without a impact.
You are the one who clearly on damage control, not even accept that Jinbe get pierced in fullbody haki.

@MonsterKaido
Nah it is the same lvl as what Kata show. Wsw hand get broken when Jinbe release full haki/focus like Kata did. He even confirm that their is lvl within CoA.
Jinbe had reach second stage of super CoA hardening with Blacklightning coming out of his body same as Kata.

There definitely seems to be levels to the regular Buso haki.
I think Vergo's statement about his haki being superior to Law was just based off of their previous battles. It doesn't necessarily mean he has the same level of haki as Katakuri or Jinbei. Just that his version is better than Smoker and Law's based on his information at the time.
Obviously we know Law improved his Haki and ended up winning against Vergo for that reason.

So using fullbody hardening is non serious for you? Jinbe don't have just scratches, he also has cuts.
Show the blood on his face

You said it yourself, it happen in a impact. Jinbe and Kata had it without a impact.
You are the one who clearly on damage control, not even accept that Jinbe get pierced in fullbody haki
Luffy also had it, Ulti also had it.

Why would I damage control when I'm not the one who said Jinbei will have an extreme diff fight with WW:milaugh:keep crying sore loser

There definitely seems to be levels to the regular Buso haki.
I think Vergo's statement about his haki being superior to Law was just based off of their previous battles. It doesn't necessarily mean he has the same level of haki as Katakuri or Jinbei. Just that his version is better than Smoker and Law's based on his information at the time.
Nah. Vivre Cards confirmed he has "Super Armament". It's a new level of hardening, how Internal Destruction is to Ryou.

Please stop listening to that retard. I made a website called "Thousand Sunny Forum" to replace Oro Jackson Forum. I posted a bunch of memes in the main page, and one of the memes was Doffy owning Cracker, and he got butthurt.

When this forum got popular, I just didn't do anything with the domain name. But back then there were a number of Oro Jackson alternatives, so we didn't know which one was going to pick up steam.
You guys were fighting over the same subject back then?

Please stop listening to that retard. I made a website called "Thousand Sunny Forum" to replace Oro Jackson Forum. I posted a bunch of memes in the main page, and one of the me
Sanjikun: "I didn't make a website like that!"
Also sanjikun: "I called it "Thousand Sunny Forum"

:milaugh:

The sad thing is that pathetic individuals like @sanjikun call me a fanboy when he filled his website with "Doffy > YCs" garbage. And he doesn't even have the guts to admit it, what a literal trashcan man.

@Midnight Delight

Show the blood on his
Already did, you clearly ignore it like the fact that WsW pierce though Jinbe fullbody haki.
Like you ignoring that Zoro use haki against Kamazou.
Like you saying Usopp had a full fight in Skypia but not Sanji after DR.
Like you saying Jinbe with Cape is nerfed.

:gokulaugh:

Why would I damage control when I'm not the one who said Jinbei will have an extreme diff fight with
High-extrem high diff.
And with the current informations Jinbe even get pierced though his FBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.