Status
Not open for further replies.
Already did, you clearly ignore it like the fact that WsW pierce though Jinbe fullbody haki.
Like you ignoring that Zoro use haki against Kamazou.
Like you saying Usopp had a full fight in Skypia but not Sanji after DR.
Like you saying Jinbe with Cape is nerfed
Why are you cutting out part of the quote...creditless.
Show the blood on his face after he broke WW's wrists
High-extrem high diff.
And with the current informations Jinbe even get pierced though his FBH
Look that.... creditless

Sanjikun: "I didn't make a website like that!"
Also sanjikun: "I called it "Thousand Sunny Forum"

:milaugh:

The sad thing is that pathetic individuals like @sanjikun call me a fanboy when he filled his website with "Doffy > YCs" garbage. And he doesn't even have the guts to admit it, what a literal trashcan man.

@Midnight Delight
How is a website called "Thousand Sunny" dedicated to Doflamingo? Go see a psychiatrist.

You trying to push that Black lightning is a new form of haki.
Zoro didn't show Black lightning yet Ulti and Franky did so to you their haki is superior
When Franky had the black lightning?
Ulti had a CoA clash with Luffy.
Even Oden show black lightning in his attack, when he cut Oden. Zoro probably show it when he get a CoA clash with King?

Nah. Vivre Cards confirmed he has "Super Armament". It's a new level of hardening, how Internal Destruction is to Ryou.
Well theoretically if that were true then there should have been no reason why Law would have been able to cut him.
We know when it comes to fights that Haki is the most important factor in determining the winner. Even more important than having a hax Devil Fruit as we saw with Kaido and Big Mom. They were able to prevent Law from using Shambles just because of their strong Haki.

edit: The Vivre card only mentions Vergo having an impressive Haki and him being skilled in the use of full body armament.

Well theoretically if that were true then there should have been no reason why Law would have been able to cut him.
We know when it comes to fights that Haki is the most important factor in determining the winner. Even more important than having a hax Devil Fruit as we saw with Kaido and Big Mom. They were able to prevent Law from using Shambles just because of their strong Haki.
The reason is the OP OP no Mi. Law didn't cut him like Zoro cut PIca. Law's Haki just needed to be good enough to stop his sword from breaking.

For example, Smoker has black hardening Haki. Vergo clearly surpassed him.

Bogard

You can't win
The funny thing is we have no guarantees that WW is even YC4. He seems more apt than Jack in every way except endurance.
He never was. Always had been a vet lvl character. It's just that the fact he was aiming for calamities position that pushed people to think he is stronger than that range when it could simply have been someone overestimate his own capabilities due to arrogance, basically another Pica, who thought he could handle the marines / pirates in dressrosa by himself.

In terms of straight up power-level, Who's Who was never established beyond the usual veteran lvl, and we already know how Jack lvl fighters treat veteran lvl fighters when full zoan could destroy an army of sulong minks stronger than Sulong Carrot and Wanda(who Perospero - veteran with best portrayal) admitted he could lose to, and that without his hybrid form

He never was. Always had been a vet lvl character. It's just that the fact he was aiming for calamities position that pushed people to think he is stronger than that range when it could simply have been someone overestimate his own capabilities due to arrogance, basically another Pica, who thought he could handle the marines / pirates in dressrosa by himself.

In terms of straight up power-level, Who's Who was never established beyond the usual veteran lvl, and we already know how Jack lvl fighters treat veteran lvl fighters when full zoan could destroy an army of sulong minks stronger than Sulong Carrot and Wanda(who Perospero - veteran with best portrayal) admitted he could lose to, and that without his hybrid form
WW got his hype from the fact that he was compared with Rob Lucci's level of talent. That is way beyond any random Ulti or P1 level character.

We're talking about this guy

How is a website called "Thousand Sunny" dedicated to Doflamingo? Go see a psychiatrist.
Here: The sad thing is that pathetic individuals like @sanjikun call me a fanboy when he filled his website with "Doffy > YCs" garbage.

I definitely don't need to see a psychiatrist; I don't fill websites with trash like that. You're obsessed with Doffy, seek help. That's all what I say about this and the fact that you call people fanboys despite your obsession about a fictional character, is nothing more than irony.

Legit went apeshit when I questioned some of Doflamingo's decisions, lol.

Here: The sad thing is that pathetic individuals like @sanjikun call me a fanboy when he filled his website with "Doffy > YCs" garbage.

I definitely don't need to see a psychiatrist; I don't fill websites with trash like that. You're obsessed with Doffy, seek help. That's all what I say about this and the fact that you call people fanboys despite your obsession about a fictional character.

Legit went apeshit when I questioned some of Doflamingo's decisions, lol.
Let me help you my intellectually challenged friend

Oro Jackson = Roger's ship (Old Website)

Thousand Sunny = Luffy's ship (New Website)

I abandoned it after Bogard's website picked up steam, because it was pointless. I had a meme of Doffy owning Cracker there and you're still butthurt over it years later.

Here.
Before Shigan Madara:

After:

Do you need more, even after I showing you that Jinbe clearly get pierced multiple times though using fullbody haki?
Show blood and then he shows scratches. Jinbei was bleeding before but that wasn't because of WW. That was because he got shot

Status
Not open for further replies.