Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
We can assume that WsW is not down for good but what can he do?
Jinbe straight up humiliated and outclassed him in everything. The difference is too big.
He broke his fingers, probably his wrists too, the only thing he spared were the fangs...
Either someone has to gang up on Jinbe, someone powerful or WsW needs something powerful to cheap shot Jinbe with...

B

Ballel

Please stop listening to that retard. I made a website called "Thousand Sunny Forum" to replace Oro Jackson Forum. I posted a bunch of memes in the main page, and one of the memes was Doffy owning Cracker, and he got butthurt.

When this forum got popular, I just didn't do anything with the domain name. But back then there were a number of Oro Jackson alternatives, so we didn't know which one was going to pick up steam.
Didn't know of any other alternatives.
This one?
https://1000sunny.forumvi.com/forum

In terms of straight up power-level, Who's Who was never established beyond the usual veteran lvl, and we already know how Jack lvl fighters treat veteran lvl fighters when full zoan could destroy an army of sulong minks stronger than Sulong Carrot and Wanda(who Perospero - veteran with best portrayal) admitted he could lose to, and that without his hybrid form
The interesting part is for me more, if Kaido calamity get awakening or not, let say they get it, would WsW get it too, if he not has it but Jack has it, then it would clearly show the different in powerlvl.

you might be right but how would he fight then after what happened?
his 2 fingers were broken -> no shigan
his 2 wrist were damaged for sure -> he can do Rokuogan
direct attack to his face probably his fangs are gone -> possibily no fang pistol
he can use Rankyaku but that didn't affect Jinbe in any way.
so even if he stands again he will be defeated in no time
he could play dirty though uses his moon walk and go after another strawhats.
if that is the case i would prefer him to be defeated.
I think best scenario would be:
1- His mask broken, we see his face
2- Gets really serious, so he readjust his dislocated wrists and finger join (and as Ancient zoan, this will help him to be able to land hits again)
3- He tells Jinbe that he was wrong for having half-asses measures against him (because of sun god/sun pirates) thingy... and now he’s got full resolve... (at least he should be defeated when his resolve at 100% and not hesitating against enemy)

4- He exchanges few hits with Jinbe but look more fearsome because he’s got more will and resolve now...

5- He unleashes his strongest attack (be it Rokougan or something else) but a really powerful attack that hurts Jinbe significantly

6- Jinbe replies and counters with a stronger finisher and wins the fight clean and clear and they have very few last words of exchange where Jinbe tells small info about sun god, and why sun pirates were called that way..

And the ending panel of the fight will have a narrator box saying “Jinbe vs Who’s who: winner: Jinbe”

Let me help you my intellectually challenged friend

Oro Jackson = Roger's ship (Old Website)

Thousand Sunny = Luffy's ship (New Website)

I abandoned it after Bogard's website picked up steam, because it was pointless. I had a meme of Doffy owning Cracker there and you're still butthurt over it years later.
Ironic yet again, the kettle calling the pot black.

How does it matter when you abandoned it? The fact that you had a domain which you filled with "DD > YCs" (and apparently, there was a "DD > Cracker" too, holy fuck...) tells a lot about your obsession. Chill, Doffy ain't real, you can't suck him off.

Read his statement carefully. He used the past sentence. If he was comparable to current Lucci, he would have used the present
He used the past because he's not in the CP9 anymore... He's talking about his time in CP9. This is not about levels, but about natural talent.

That's the reason why Jinbe complimented his "original" take on Rokushiki.

Show blood and then he shows scratches. Jinbei was bleeding before but that wasn't because of WW. That was because he got shot
Yeah in the right side, clearly show you the panel where Jinbe bleeding from his left side, with he didn´t have before Shigan Madara, so what you want more?

Jinbe clearly get pierced by WsW, until he focus his haki at maximum like Katakuri did, WsW broke his finger.
Even if we remove the black lightning thing, Jinbe clearly use a adv CoA form similar like Katakuri.

it's the only thing I found when looking up "1000 Sunny Forum"
No dude. It's just "ThousandSunnyForum.com". It was literally spoofing "Oro Jackson Forum" -> Roger's ship vs. Luffy's ship

I posted a bunch of memes in there and one was a picture of Doffy owning Cracker at the time, and the guy is still butthurt over it, saying I made a website dedicated to Doflamingo. I just reserved a domain name in case Oro Jackson didn't have a proper forum successor.

I think lightning merely constitutes action mark in order to portray a specific intense scene on a better look. And even then not necessarily.

Zoro didn't seem like " relying " on them against Kaido but his attacks proved top notch class and even used ACoC.

They are possibly not even related to haki specifically because we witnessed them in too many disparate patterns. On this one I'm more confident however.

Big differece between some fire a power that makes perfect sense for a cook and invisibility, a magical shield, thrusters and flight and who knows what else
I could argue Invisibility /stealth makes sense for someone who often does things behind the scenes and saves people last minute. And literally wanted the stealth ability pre timeskip…..

Status
Not open for further replies.