Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Jinbei low diff WsW. To all the ppl that said I was crazy y’all could eat a fat stack of dicks

Jinbei built different
Stay hating on the fish
#JinbeiHatersStayTakingLs
#SanjiIsAScrub
#Jinbei>>>>JudgesWasteOfCumThirdSon
#ZoroTopOne
#SunGodIsLuffy
#SunGodShitTrash
#Peace
Stop it, this was a high diff. It took Jinbei 20 chapters to beat him, pathetic lol

H

humanbeing

Possible
Boring imo
anyway if Drake wanted really to finish Apo off he could have done that since the beginning Apo was injured , he was able to bite him . he could have killed him if he wanted that.
Killer will be able to defeat Hawkins as well .

Yeah the question is for me rather if Oda want a 3vs1 or 2vs1.
In that case either it going out with Sanji+Apoo vs Queen
Or Sanji+Drake vs Queen
Most thing with would be dope, Sanji+Drake+Apoo vs Queen, at this point it would start the question if we really underestimate Queen then.

Overall im sure Sanji not solo Queen.
Something we can agree on. I don't know how people expect Sanji to solo Queen with just the RS
Post automatically merged:

I’m gonna come back to this when Sanji beats Queen without a PU lol
Sure you can quote me on it anytime

anyway if Drake wanted really to finish Apo off he could have done that since the beginning Apo was injured , he was able to bite him . he could have killed him if he wanted that.
I know, that's why I think that they are not meant to fight each other

Killer will be able to defeat Hawkins as well .
That's obvious. Hawkins is another payback on the way :jordanmf:

he has already has his RS , and every strawhats will show more moves and get some power ups. Zoro got already his CoC power up as well so expect Sanji to get haki power up as well.
Zoro got COC after he showed all his feats and his preskip power up.
Sanji on the other hand already showed his preskip and post skip power up

H

humanbeing

Zoro got COC after he showed all his feats and his preskip power up.
Sanji on the other hand already showed his preskip and post skip power up
not really we never saw Sanji got all out after the time skip yet he had some skirmishes nothing more. Sanji might get a tough fight where he has to awaken some haki power like advanced armament haki or conquers haki as well, on the other hand zoro will need some CoO power up especially when i expect King to be a very fast fighter.

not really we never saw Sanji got all out after the time skip yet he had some skirmishes nothing more. Sanji might get a tough fight where he has to awaken some haki power like advanced armament haki or conquers haki as well, on the other hand zoro will need some CoO power up especially when i expect King to be a very fast fighter.
Sanji said Hell's Memories was his ultimate technique.

Unlocking new haki or PU will prove my point though. It will mean Sanji needed the PU to defeat Queen

i don't remember such thing , where did he state that? and when? since ultimate techniques are today some and tomorrow are others assuming he really said that. and if remember correctly it was Zoro he said that Asura is the strongest attack he could do.
He said it in Fishman island when he was trying to sleep on Robin's lap like Chopper

Status
Not open for further replies.