Status
Not open for further replies.
Franky was pierced by Baby 5 sword. Jinbe stopped Big Mom sword. That’s the difference.
Irrelevant, Franky himself says he made a new model of Franky Shogun. So the durability obviously increased.

In addition, Franky shogun withstood some punches from Big Mom in onigashima, while Jinbe's weaponry was pierced by WW's nails.

And what is WsW’s hype, being compared to a guy that Pre-TS Luffy surpassed? At least Snack was a SC at one point, while WsW never got to be an All Star
Luffy had to go beyond extreme diff to defeat Lucci and keep in mind that gear2 and gear3 were more potent as he had side effects, he was pumping more blood in gear2 sacrificing his life span and gear3 was a whole arm compared to a fist post timeskip. It was way more powerful although post timeskip he uses Haki with his attack so they are still stronger..

Irrelevant, Franky himself says he made a new model of Franky Shogun. So the durability obviously increased.

In addition, Franky shogun withstood some punches from Big Mom in onigashima, while Jinbe's weaponry was pierced by WW's nails.
What the fuck are you talking about? New models were referring to his automobiles.

How does Wapometal gain durability? You said Wapometal > Jinbe’s Haki, which is demonstrably false.

People who think that Sanji needs some sort of help vs Queen are in for a rude awakening, Sanji claps yc solo no need for deadweight near him.
He is not zoro to tag team 10vs 1 and then to go to sleep, so yk:suresure:
This is solo piece not gang piece:kata:
I don't think Sanji needs help, but i do believe he will need one more power up.

No he doesn’t. His base already pushed Queen to max.

Will we get a new move? Sure. Every villain requires a new move. But that’s not a proper up.
I don't think that's his base that pushed Queen to Hybrid but more him mentioning that he was with that group of scientist which pissed him off. You could say that Queen was pushed to hybrid by Sanji by the narrative, though that's a bit of a stretch..

Status
Not open for further replies.