Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

get that but like I said, it would mean Sanji is getting the power-up to allow him to defeat Queen.
It doesn't change that Hell's Memories was his post skip power and RS is another power up
Zoro on the other hand showed some fire cutting technique that he learned in Wano. it is possible that Sanji learned something too

Here’s how the power dynamics work in the BMP and BP. I’ll be using the BP for this example:

Kaido

King (gets low diffed by Kaido)
Queen (gets high/extreme diffed by King)
Jack (gets high diffed by Queen)

Who’s Who (gets mid diffed by Jack)
Black Maria (gets extreme diffed by Who’s Who)
Sasaki (gets extreme diffed by Black Maria)
Ulti (gets high diffed by Sasaki)
Page One (gets extreme diffed by Ulti)

And then Page One probably beats the strongest Number low or mid diff.

In the Yonko crews, the placement of the YC2 varies. Sometimes they’re closer to the YC1 than the YC3, which is the case with the BP, but sometimes they’re closer to the YC3 than to the YC1, which is likely the case with the BMP

Last edited:
H

humanbeing

Yeah the question is for me rather if Oda want a 3vs1 or 2vs1.
In that case either it going out with Sanji+Apoo vs Queen
Or Sanji+Drake vs Queen
Most thing with would be dope, Sanji+Drake+Apoo vs Queen, at this point it would start the question if we really underestimate Queen then.

Overall im sure Sanji not solo Queen.
you are kidding it was really obvious that Sanji will fight Queen. if there was anyone who would help him it would be Zoro since he is just few meters away from him. but i am pretty sure Sanji will solo Queen and Zoro will solo King. and to be honest it was obvious since Sanji got his bounty 10 million higher than Zoro and we got Queen's bounty as 1B+Zoro's
and i am pretty that King's bounty will be 1B+ Sanji's bounty.

Here’s how the power dynamics work in the BMP and BP. I’ll be using the BP for this example:

Kaido

In the Yonko crews, the placement of the YC2 varies. Sometimes they’re closer to the YC1 than the YC4, which is the case with the BP, but sometimes they’re closer to the YC3 than to the YC1, which is likely the case with the BMP
King vs Queen is probably going to be revealed as less than extreme difficulty yeah. We still know too little to properly judge.

King vs Queen is probably going to be revealed as less than extreme difficulty yeah. We still know too little to properly judge.
All I know for sure is that Queen should be closer to King than he is to Jack, given how Oda has been grouping Queen in a lot more with King than he has with Jack. The exact level of difficulty is what’s open to discussion

Kaido

In the Yonko crews, the placement of the YC2 varies. Sometimes they’re closer to the YC1 than the YC4, which is the case with the BP, but sometimes they’re closer to the YC3 than to the YC1, which is likely the case with the BMP
I think the BMP and Red Haired Pirates are the exceptions regarding YC2

With other crews, YC1 and YC2 are closer to each other than YC2 and 3

Kaido

I think King and Queen can defeat Jack without too much difficulty.
I mean, since the intro Jack looks like a bitch in front of them, and King and Queen bullying him making him break out in a cold sweat.

King and Queen are portrayed as elite commanders, as are Katakuri and Marco

I think King and Queen can defeat Jack without too much difficulty.
I mean, since the intro Jack looks like a bitch in front of them, and King and Queen bullying him making him break out in a cold sweat.

King and Queen are portrayed as elite commanders, as are Katakuri and Marco
Queen mid diffing Jack wouldn’t make much sense imo, or else there’s no point in Jack sharing the same rank as them, so he has to be able to at least push Queen to high diff

Queen mid diffing Jack wouldn’t make much sense imo, or else there’s no point in Jack sharing the same rank as them, so he has to be able to at least push Queen to high diff
Yes, that would likely inflate the level of a YC1 too massively I guess.

Katakuri mid diffing someone like Cracker for instance can make sense, but when it comes to YC2 I would more likely expect something better already.

I would intuitively expect a similar pattern for the Beast Pirates although this is just speculation and we don't have much data.

Kaido

In the Yonko crews, the placement of the YC2 varies. Sometimes they’re closer to the YC1 than the YC3, which is the case with the BP, but sometimes they’re closer to the YC3 than to the YC1, which is likely the case with the BMP
If WsW get back up he extreme diff Jack, if not Jack high diff him in my opinion..

Status
Not open for further replies.