Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that a lot of the fights here will all have a Japanese media reference. This fight is like the robo fights in Super Sentai. Sanji was already showing hints that he might go Super Saiyan and Kamen Rider in his fight with Queen. Remember, his hair was supposed to become black if the experiment of Judge had applied to him and in KR, their most iconic finishing attacks are kicks, not to mention that his raid suit is a belt.

One Piece Where’s Wally makes this automatically the best chapter of post-skip. Spent more time going through that than the chapter.

Luffy and Zoro getting set up to dramatically come back in the same chapter, loving that.

Franky vs Sasaki is a classicly gloriously stupid One Piece fight. Tricelocopter, lol, excellent shit right there. Franky saying he’s at the live floor, the mention of Franky loving Queen’s tech, the Shogun taking all the damage instead of him- helping against Queen? Only downside is that I’m not a massive fan if the Shogun, I prefer Franky fighting by himself, and other than V Slash earlier he didn’t really show anything new.

Yamato’s transformation, well, it’s certainly unique. Not sure if Kaido wanted to save the fruit for a person (no one stands out for that, my wildest guess would be Yamato’s mother but that’s very unlikely) or, more likely, to be experimented on to try and perfect SMILES. Either way, looks very good. Be very interesting to see it in colour

If it’s some sort of Inu Inu model then with Luffy, Marco, Yamato and Momo we’ve got the full Momotaro reference. I don’t know my mystical Japanese beasties well enough to guess what it could be.

Onward to Black Maria, I guess, after the stupid Olympic break.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Kaido views Luffy as PK competitor and was trying to kill him with adv CoC etc.
Yamato knows Kaido's tricks and actually has the same fighting style.
Two advantages on her side in this matchup.
Never forget, Yamato would have died in chains if not for Luffy's internal destruction ryuo, then Luffy learned adv Coc in addition.

There is a definitive power gap between Luffy and Yamato, as she admits all she can do is stall for Luffy to return.
I meant Yamato is actually even stronger than luffy when he started the fight with Kaido... ofcourse luffy right now is stronger. But with yamato joining power dynamics will shift

Status
Not open for further replies.