Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a nerfed king punch would wash the jobbers lol if that shitty laser pre ts zoro took it no problem when he was half dead :suresure:
also it took a king punch + continent spliter chinjao to destroy only his hand
luffy also needed grizzly magnum just for the head :suresure:
pica washes
Sasaki alone washes him, Doffy's weaklings had to jump on Franky with marines and a vice admiral and he wasn't even using his Shogun, this chapter proves Franky>>>>>>>>>Pica

From @Cinera
Just look at how Oda is dragging out Zoro's healing.

Like for the past several chapters, the progress on Zoro's healing was:
* Chopper is assigned to heal Zoro.
* Miyagi suggests that they use the ultra regenerative medicine.
* Zoro consents and states that he wants to fight again.
* 3 chapters pass.
* Oh, first of all, we need to remove Zoro's bandages.

Now these are the remaining steps:
1. Bandage Removal: it took Sanji 10+ minutes to bandage Zoro like this, so it'll probably take several minutes to remove the bandages and splints.
2. Injection: they will then inject Zoro. This might take another chapter.
3. Recovery: the medicine will then take X minutes to work.

If Oda wanted Zoro to recover in time to fight King, the medical team wouldn't spend 3 chapters to decide to remove Zoro's bandages.

They haven't even started the removal yet, they just decided to remove the bandages.

So Oda is seriously stalling Zoro for something, and King doesn't warrant that much stalling.
They're not removing bandages

What do you expect? He is hiding in a huge mecha with meter thick walls made out of wapo metal. He isn't fighting himself and he isn't the one taking the damage.

I would prefer Franky to fight himself, but he is obviously too weak for the F6 without the Franky Shogun.
what do i expect? of course i expected Sasaki would be stronger and able to make the actual Franky injured more than that.. but its doesnt matter now, his thick armor seems not that thick to destroy that metal into pieces.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Franky mentioning his lack of sword skills implies zoro would have molested sasaki if that was him
There were any doubts about that ?
Post automatically merged:

If Sasaki is up then he should have a serious wound, Franky hit the opened wound with his strongest beam
Zoan are good for passive regen and quick recovery

If WsW vs Jimbo and Franky vs Sasaki already ended I don’t know how I feel. Franky didn’t show anything new except some sword skills but no new abilities, no haki, no new techs etc. And Franky is not that hurt, I wanted a real extreme fight for everyone.
Well I don't think Oda gave straw hats extreme fights ever other than Luffy and Usopp in Alabasta, my problem is how little was shown of hybrid form fights should have at least been an entire chapter. First Oda does a shit ton of stalling and then he decides alright enough have to cut fights short then and proceeds to axe them out other than Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.